Straight guys sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ashdawkins, Apr 21, 2014.

1. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

In my opinion - and its just that; an opinion - if a guy sucks cock and he isn't drunk or on drugs, he's possibly bi-curious. But if he does it multiple times, he's either gay or bi.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Label me what you wish...I love sucking cock, eating pussy, fucking pussy, and getting fucked in the ass! My wife and I know I'm bisexual but some may say I'm gay...doesn't rattle my chain one bit. I've done totally gay things, one evening I allowed three men to repeatedly fuck my mouth and ass (spit-roast) swallowing 5 loads and taking 2 deep in my ass. Next day I had some fabulous sex with my wife and came in her mouth twice.

3. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

I'm straight. My best friend is a gay man. He told me about "men's parties" in hotels. Said you could always tell the ones who were denying their bisexuality because they might suck dick, but they wouldn't full kiss on the lips. Point is, there's a lot of variability in what people tell themselves internally about their sexuality, and what might appear obvious to an outsider can often be very confusing for them on the inside.

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

All that really matters is that you (and your wife) don't label yourself as gay, meaning anyone else's opinion shouls be irrelevant.

There's lots of married guys out there that are more than happy to get on their knees and take another guy's cock down their throats, along with bending over to take another man's cock in their ass. I happen to be one of those married men. The fact that society in general is too ignorant to realize and acknowledge that male bisexuality does exist is society's problem, not ours

While none of those guys (in my opinion anyways) is technically "straight", they're not necessarily gay either. Even if some of those married guys tend to lean more towards the gay side of the spectrum, their still not gay if they're happily married and still enjoy a sex life with their wives.

Though there are also some married men out there that do use marriage to a woman as a "cover up" to try to trick and fool other's, namely themselves and their wives, and that's not fair to anyone, especially the wife.

I applaud the fact that you don't let other people's opinions of your sexual orientation rattle you. That really takes a mentally strong person to do so, and says a lot more about you than it does about them. I wish I could brush off other people's and socity in general's "need" to label others as easily as you do. I'm sure that would make life so much simpler.

I've never understood how society (the majority anyways) could think its "cool and trendy" for women (of any age) to be curious and want to experiment (or even regularlyengage in same-sex activities) and nobody bats an eye wether those women choose to self identify as straight, bisexual or lesbian... While on the other hand, society is quick to judge and label any guy that expresses same-sex interests/desires/fantasies, and god forbid actually acts on those desires/fantasies as being "gay".

BTW... To be spit roasted and swallow a bunch of loads, along with a taking a couple loads deep in your ass, followed by awesome sex with your wife the very next day sounds incredibly hot and like a dream (fantasy) "cum" true. You're a lucky guy!! Just curious, but Does your wife know how many loads you took down your throat and in your ass the night before ?

Nakednudist and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

She knows, she was present that evening and witnessed it and actually got involved some too. She loves that I'm bisexual and enjoys both watching and being involved, it turns her on to see me getting fucked and sucking guys off. Many times her and I would 69 (me on top) while Tom fucked me in the ass. She loves the view and sucks his cock before guiding him inside me. We're both lucky to have each other because since we met (2013) both our sex lives have been rejuvenated and much better.

6. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

I am emotionally and physically attracted to females.
    I want to kiss them, hug them, touch them and do dirty things with them.

I am not emotionally or physically attracted to men at all.
    I dont want to kiss them, hug them or touch them.
    But if a man wants to suck my dick, fine, go for it.
    And if a man wants to fuck my ass, great, do it.
    At no time am I attracted to the man at all, but I do want to use his dick so I can satisfy my anal cravings.
    I wouldnt consider myself gay nor bisexual at all.
    I would consider myself to just have an anal fetish.

Similarly I am attracted to transgirls.
    I want to kiss them, hug them, touch them and do dirty things with them.
    I dont know what that makes me, but I wouldnt see myself as gay or bisexual because in this instance it is her femininity that is attracting me to her.

Sexuality is a very broad spectrum with many variations along its length. It is not black and white, straight and gay.

jimT11, FWKbi, Ajr12002 and 5 others like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Labels are common in almost every society. What truly matters is what one thinks of themselves and what others think is simply what they think and doesn't really matter. For a couple decades during my 25 year marriage to a woman I was secretly hooking up with other married guys to mutually suck each other. Like many men I was curious to suck. I needed to suck a few different one's to be sure I enjoyed it. I found out I really enjoyed it and labelled myself a "cock-sucker" for the next 1500+ blowjobs I gave until I finally allowed myself to be fucked in the ass. After having enjoyed that first penetration, fucking, and feeling him cum inside me I then labelled myself "bi-sexual". It's a label and doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. All I know is I fully enjoy having sex with both men and women. I participate in hetero sexual activities as well as gay activities and come out being sexually satisfied in either activity. My present wife feels that only a real man would suck another man's cock or let him fuck him in the ass. She's awesome and permits me to enjoy my sexuality without having to hide it from her as I couldn't do that with my first wife. It all stays between us and the people (men/women) we have sex with.

8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

You've always had an excellent way with words. "Labels" Shouldn't even exist. All that matters is THE person is happy in life, in all aspects. The ones that constantly push labeling have something against it. Always have to get that last word and fact in. How about just being happy for someone that's found happiness in their lives??. Just go with the flow without tossing in their 2 cents. Share our fun times on the forums and be happy for one another :blush::blush::blush:

9. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I primarily consider myself a cock sucker these days. Mostly because women don't seem interested in a 73 year-old, over weight man with a limp dick. In my prime, I enjoyed sex with both men and women. I liked sucking cock and eating pussy equally. And fucking women and topping men.

It is kind of scary thinking about eating the pussy of a woman my age where as an old cock is fine. (The old cum can get a little nasty from meds and such.)

biboroguy12 likes this.
  10. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I have a hard time imaginging enjoying that.
    When I'm not horny the thought of going down on a girl grosses me out but, my inhibitions go away as I get horny.
    Sucking dick would be gross and I don't think I would get horny enough from a guy to get my inhibitions down.

If I had to sleep with a man I'd prefer to fuck his ass. I'd rather send in my dick and look at his face versus taste his fluids and stare at his nuts. Like, if I wanted to detach mentally I'd be able to do it better.

bry75 and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

I'm very happily married but when I go to my nudist club on my own I just love having my cock sucked and sucking other guys' cock. I just love seeing hard horny cocks!

joker69, 721Jonny, bry75 and 3 others like this.
  12. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I have been together for 15 years. Half of it we’ve been married. Before we married we talked about having a MMF where she would be in charge. We have done pegging. All of these things were done to make her more dominant, she used to let everyone walk all over her. If we ever have a MMF experience and she wants me to suck cock, as long as she commands it I will. It is all about making her stronger. My health is not as good as it used to be. I’m afraid that if something happens to me she will revert back to being weak. I’m used to strong women in my life. Hell every person that I grew up with were strong. She’s different from them but I’m helping her get stronger. I’m thinking about getting her to talk about it again. Like I’ve said if she wants me to suck cock or take it up the ass and she demands it I’ll do it. I’m not bi or curious. I just don’t want her to be walked over if I die. I’ve become weaker as my health has gotten worse.

BoyToy69 and 721Jonny like this.
  13. Brotus

Brotus Members

When I was a freshman in college in California I met a married woman and we started having an affair. She was FANTASTIC. She loved my body, I was a jock, in great shape and could fuck all night. Her hubby wanted her to get more than he was giving her so I was actually cuckolding him. At one point, he was watching us fuck and I pulled out of her slippery vagina and walked over to him and had him suck my dick. I wanted him to taste her body from deep inside as well as my hard dick and my sperm swarming semen. She held his head and I came in his mouth. I was VERY aroused and had a powerful orgasm.
    The point is he wasn't gay or bisexual either. He did it because she wanted him to submit to me. He sucked my dick several times but--FOR SURE--he wasn't gay or bi, he just wanted to get her aroused enough to dominate him totally.

14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

He sucked your dick because he wanted to. That also makes him, and you bisexual.

If he was straight, he wouldn't have been "persuaded" to do so, by his wife, or you... and never would've sucked your cock. Straight guys don't suck other guy's cocks.
    And that makes you bisexual too because you chose to have another guy suck your dick.

15. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Give me whatever label you want but I enjoy eating pussy and sucking a nice dick equally. Basically, I like sharing sex with other people that I'm attracted to, be they male or female.

Ajr12002, Joboo6, Happy Guy and 4 others like this.
  16. Bobby Barley

Bobby Barley Members

It really doesn’t matter what you’re called or labeled as being. I love a nice pussy but I have found I like a little dick every now and then. Many judge but it’s my life and yours be who you want to be without prejudice

17. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

I don’t care what label you us on me. I just want my wife to participate in the bedroom.

EroticaWriter and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  18. DocDick

DocDick Members

19. DocDick

DocDick Members

I've been straight all my life, and happily married. Now, in my 60s, I find myself fantasizing what sucking a cock would be like. I think maybe this is a bucket list item that I haven't gotten to get.
    I'm completely honest with my beautiful sexy wife and I would not do anything behind her back so I told her about my fantasy. She took it well. She said, "if it's really something you feel you have to do, then you have my blessing". She does not think it would make me queer. I told her I really want her to be there when I do it. She's not sure about that yet, thinking about it. I even offered to let her pick out the guy, which is difficult. I asked if I should let him cum in my mouth. She said, "it wouldn't really be fair to get the guy excited and not let him finish, besides if you want to experience this shouldn't you go all the way?"
    Obviously, I have a great wife. Question: What do I do next?

20. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I agree, I love going down on women and many have said no one has spent so much time down there. I had never imagined sucking a cock, i never thought the sight of a dick would arouse me but it did. I was an alpha and he wasn’t, his larger dick made me feel sub and I liked the feeling. Once I had him in my mouth I knew I would be doing it again.
    At 18 the first time we sucked each other we must have sucked each other a dozen times in the following 3 to 4 days.

BoyToy69 and ledzep75 like this.