Straight guy curiosity..

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by 7cSailor, Aug 19, 2011.

1. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Oh, sorry if it's not exactly like yours. I assume you think that one like yours would be much better, eh? Bloody American continentals, you DO NOT comment on the humour of Europeans, considering your standards. Your miserably low, lowest common denominator standards of utter, utter cerebral diarrhea.

Or maybe you meant you did not like that joke? I drop one awkward line and you tell me I need a better sense of humour. It is you that needs the better sense of humour, maybe then you would see the humour in it.

Now, back to worrying about war and stuff like that.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

i think hes ok.. :sunny:

some Transgender people dont wanna go over the whole gender thing over and over and over again..

I myself having plenty of sexual experience, males, female, transsexuals. human beings in general..

I just get the feeling everyone dont even know what they are themselves. Just as Im a unique transgendered person.
    Ive had str8 males give me oral sex.. To them this is not gay? They have conversations with me how they have GF's and dont tell them they do this" I dont think they are gay either. What I think they are is, deceitful :p

One things that is interesting though, how they say they couldnt do such a thing with a gay male or with someone not a TG... When truthfully Im a male in female clothing. How does my clothing cover up my true gender to them? I dont know...

But I also know that people suffer from Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), how they see themselves in the mirror, is not how other people see them.
    What if this, is just like that? How can you really tell what someone sees with their eyes and puts it together in their minds??

not trying to insult the OP, cause hes the one asking the question how to meet such. Where hes come the conclusion Hes likes transsexuals. Hes already seen beyond the body parts. And Still may only find certain ones attractive. Just as herto people only find certain types attractive..

And dating and meeting transsexuals, crossdressers isnt easy for those that are transsexuals or crossdressers themselves..

BTW .. Imma Real Boy..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

I've described that at length on these boards more than once, and I don't really feel like doing it again. But in very simple terms, it's a condition that causes females to be born with ambiguous looking genitalia at birth. Although males can also be born with it, it's not an intersex condition for them, as they are naturally supposed to produce far higher levels of androgens than females.

Some females born with this (including me) were wrongly brought up as "male", and I myself realised from a very early age that people treating me as a "male" was a huge mistake. Female was all I ever identified myself as. That decision made by medical "professionals" had a devestating impact on my life, the legacy of which Im still living with to this day.

People with certain intersex conditions are like the sacrificial lambs that have to be slaughtered in order for the medical profession to keep up the public illusion that physical sex is black and white, and that gender identity is "learned behaviour". I had no knowledge of having an intersex condition, or the circumstances of my birth for most of my life. Until it was discovered by accident during a medical examination when I was an adult. Like most people in my situation, that information was kept from me presumably for "my own good". But when I did find out, suddenly everything made sense. Because I always knew something was terribly wrong about the situation I found myself in from a very young age.

4. mustlivelife

Only it's not your nose that extends with a swan whistle noise when you lie.

Invisible soul - That's fair enough, any chance you could link me the threads where you describe in better detail? As you say, this is an issue that is well and truly swept under the rug and so is not one that I've been exposed to enough to make me think about it.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didnt relay that story to suggest you were in denial. Just to point out that mass denial everyone seems to have - part of that being the assumption that straight guys attracted to MTF trannies is a niche thing, hardly, the hottest ones in Asia, Brazil, Europe are treated like rock stars.

So as for how do you get one to 'chat' thats not in the sex industry, you've got pretty much no chance. Horny straight guy wants to 'chat', they are just going to assume you want to fuck, like every other straight guy they meet that just wants to 'chat'

6. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

sticking to the topic at hand:

calling someone a transgender freak (rather than transgener folk) under the guise of curiostity and a willingness to learn is not a joke. its just rude and closes the doors to having an intelligent, non-judgemental, and open converstion.

just pointing out the obvious

7. TheMistress

thats the really interesting point here, i think as sexologists we need to stop studying trans and start studying straight peoples logic. or rather illogic. thats where the really interesting stuff comes out, and where we could really get some interesting work done. stop poking and picking apart trans and gay and start poking at the self identified straights. at them same time this population is so hard to get at...

8. mustlivelife

Right, here was the logic behind the joke: The OP wants to get frisky with a ho who is not a ho. People who are mainly interested in sex are often referred to as freaks, as in "You see that girl, g? She's a freak, man, let me tell you. She don't wanna do nothing but freak, homes." "Freak", as just demonstrated, can also be used as a verb. So in certain parlance, he is looking for a transgender freak, capische? I considered just leaving the pun there as is but noticed that it could come across to stuffy bastards (hint hint) as offensive, even though I had made it clear in my post that I had no problem with individuals of the transgender type. So I put (kidding) in there for good measure, just in case anyone was slack-jawed enough to take offense at it.

I'm assuming that you're a born female; notice how none of the transgenderisors in this thread picked me up on it?

lol, we should all meet in the lab and study sex together, first hand! Sexologists! I don't know if that's a real term but it just made me imagine a bunch of people in white coats with clipboards standing around watching people screwing, while taking notes and putting their hands to their chins and nodding slightly.

You mean to say, of course, some straight people's logic. Some straight guys are genuinely not gay but they enjoy wrestling, if you see what I mean. Not every "jock" fits the jock archetype of enhanced heterosexuality in order to hide his homosexuality, some of them are genuinely that hetero. I think this kind of attraction is a combination of conditioning based attractions (ie for me it would be something like a tight dress) and taboo or associative based desires. I'm not sure what you mean by their illogic, of course everything they do is logical to them, maybe not to you but it would be to them, or they wouldn't do it.

A good line of conversation, though! Orison, how do you think they'd feel if you took off all of your female adornments and dropped the feminine persona? If you started talking in a deep voice about beer and football would they still keep your dick in their mouth? They wouldn't be sucking it if you weren't dressed as a woman, right?

I think it must have something to do with we people these days being attracted to the ideas of people, rather than the people themselves, if you see what I mean.

9. TheMistress

*sighs* im not in the habit of fighting. especially not over the internet.

10. mustlivelife

Ok, don't then. I wasn't trying to. Maybe you could continue the discussion, then?

11. Invisible Soul

It would take me quite a while to fish those out, so I'll refrain from doing that :p

There are many different intersex conditions, some are rare, some not so rare. The actual name for my specific condition is CAH (AKA: Congenital adrenal hyperplasia) Syndrome.

Here is an article about it that should be useful if you are wanting to learn about it. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16010462

As you can see, it is now recommended (at least in the US) that all XX babies with CAH should be raised as female. It may be too late for me, but at least many other girls will be spared the hell I've had to endure thankfully.

12. mustlivelife

Wow, that's like I said, genitalia is the old way of telling sex, the new way is the mind. Well, this isn't specifically the mind but it's the brain, close enough. Thanks for the link, I will check it out. One of these days I'm going to have to look at pictures of these body types, my confusion grows the more I think about and try to picture it.

13. Invisible Soul

Well, females have a different brain set-up from males, so it just stands to reason that someone's sex is determined as much by their brain as by their genitalia. But because your brain sex can't be physically seen at birth, it is totally disregarded in determining someone's sex, which is wrong.

Although I am chromosomally XX, and so to all intents and purposes genetically female, I was not aware of that fact for many years. Seeing as I was unaware of that, it must have been my brain telling me that everything felt wrong. I always knew I was female, no matter what I was being told I was, I never accepted that. I think people with intersex conditions who are brought up as the wrong gender are the ultimate proof that gender identity is not a learned "behaviour", but something that is inbuilt in you from birth.

Medical professionals think if they simply hide the truth from you, then nobody will be any the wiser, and no harm will be done. Which is horribly wrong, as many people in my position, and in similar positions have had their lives wrecked by those erronous decisions made about our genders without our knowledge or consent.

And you're welcome. :)