straight but want to know how it feels

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by russ224, Dec 28, 2012.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

The great thing about gay sex is that your partner never says "oh, all your think about is your dick, or 'al you think about is sex'. Courting females (particularly in high school and college back in the day) could mean days or weeks of tact and diplomacy before you could even get a handjob through your clothes, while feeling breasts through a bra and perhaps cooe through panties.

With a guy it takes about 15 minutes to make the deal and an hour later you're on your way - gay guys who do it all the time can make the deal in three minutes and be gone in 15 lol - there's just no comparison

and a guy never says - will you still respect me n the morning - of course not, STFU, get over here you slut

2. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

In my own experience, there are those who have sex only with women, and the rest of us. I use gay dating sites, and I'd say that more than 75% of the guys on them are 'bisexual'. I think that if you have the feeling that you want to experience 'gay' sex, don't fear it any more than you did trying to have 'straight' sex. We are all curious about what a new sensation will be like. A mans mouth around your cock us no different to a womans. The differences are simply how well the owner of the mouth uses it. I've had great BJ's from females and poor ones from guys.

My main noticable difference with gay sex is simply this... I fuck a woman, I cum, it feels... normal. I ride another guy's cock, and with his cock up my arse my orgasm is considerably more intense, I cum more, and I squirt much further. The whole experience is more intense and pleasurable. But as a beginner the most important thing is to GENTLY stretch your arse before any attempt at penetration, as others have advised. Always use a good lubricant, and DO NOT FORGET THE CONDOM FOR ANAL SEX! I suck cock without condoms because... What's the fucking point otherwise? You might as well put a condom on a banana and pretend.

If you want to investigate 'gay' sex don't waste time fucking about... DO IT! I wasted most of my adult life hiding behind the 'straight' misnoma, and still regret it after many years of being 'gay'. If you don't find out what you like/prefer, you are living the same lie I did, and trust me... It's a fucking waste of your life being untrue to yourself and not being the natural you!

Good luck!

Dennis. XXX

Terry B and mastrb8tr69 like this.
  3. Brian Anderson

Brian Anderson Members

Definitely need a man’s cock in my ass then feel the cum drip between my butcheeks

4. LetmeSUCKuDry

LetmeSUCKuDry always curious

Ive bought dildos online up to 9in with almost 2in around, went from medium up and it felt great no matter how I used them. I want to feel the real thing though.

bgeasy69 and mastrb8tr69 like this.
  5. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

I must be in the minority, I have a few blow jobs from men and they weren't as good as from women. I am a top, and from what I understand talking to bottom men, if you ever get fucked you will be hooked. I do enjoy fucking a sissy faggot.

6. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I have been with married men more than single guys. I love it when they tell me that I was better than their wives. Makes me wonder what they are getting at home.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  7. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  8. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

My kind of guy

9. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Don’t try fingering yourself using saliva, you need to use a water based lube.

10. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Lube is a good thing

Fred64 likes this.
  11. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Just not the right guy.. I have been told several times I was better than their wives at sucking cock .

12. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I was scared my first time but I was very young.. Long story. Most of the people I meet are through friends I already know.. And yes I am very selective if my friend doesn't know them and their history ,no way. I have met a few guys from time to time but usually married ones safer that way. If I do anything with a guy I don't know, condom is mandatory. Are there any gay bars in your area ? If so go hang out a while, just remember to take condoms and do not have sex without one until you get to know that person and what is doing.

13. Catcher

Catcher Members

Just so happens I have one of those Will!

14. Do you guys ever think about how there are like, starving children in Africa?

15. Catcher

Catcher Members

???????

16. Sorry wrong thread.

Running Horse likes this.
  17. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Do you ever stop to think about starving and homeless children right here in the U. S. A. Well I believe charity starts at home. I support local agencies, but my money stays local. Not to a foreign country. But this is not the place to discuss it. Have a good day.

18. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

I'm gay!!

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  19. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Omg so am I

20. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Ain't it cool?