Straight but want gay friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by arizonacook, Jul 30, 2021.

1. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I'm not wanting to offend anyone, just looking for any gay guys that might want to chat. I'm married, but just want someone who wants to talk about fun stuff

2. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

Hi!!! What do you want to talk about?

3. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I"m just bored........ need new friends so that I don't drive my other friends crazy......anything goes

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

Okay. Why gay men? Do you have specific questions?

5. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

no....... I just am not looking for hook ups, ......... i just want fun platonic chat, i don't mind hearing fun stories .........

6. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

Yeah . I didn’t think you were looking for a hook up .

I’m in Bellingham Washington. I actually consider myself pan sexual,,I can be sexually attracted to anyone. I love nudity and exhibitionism too. we can talk about anything.

You’re in az? I couldn’t handle the heat .

arizonacook likes this.
  7. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Yes and I hate it here!

8. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I don't know how to send messages to in box,

9. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Ha I wad just talking to a friend today about voyerisim in public places. .....I'm still a bit confused about the difference between big and pansexual

10. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I have a question. I used to have a gay co-worker, I could talk to him about anything personal, very different than with my straight friends. Where can I go that will increase my chance of meeting and making friends with someone who is gay?

11. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Maybe ask in gay perhaps, not one gay answered my request for chat

12. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

***** meant in gay personal autocorrect got me.

And honestly I give up here, I had more fun just reading some old threads

13. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I am pan sexual and have lived in Arizona for a long time. I am used to the long hot summers, so I don't hate it here.

And, my attraction to others is based on their personality, not their gender characteristics.

arizonacook likes this.
  14. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

still after 20 years I"ve not learned to enjoy the hot summers.....
    I love the idea of pan sexual--- I don't know if the term has been around for a long time or if I'm just now opening my eyes and learning more

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

since u r talking about pansexuality......which I consider I am.....

Pansexuality (sometimes referred to as omnisexuality) is a sexual orientation characterized by a potential aesthetic attraction, romantic love and/or sexual desire for anybody, including people who do not fit into the gender binary of male/female implied by bisexual attraction. Pansexuality is sometimes described as the capacity to love a person romantically irrespective of gender. Some pansexuals also assert that gender and sex are meaningless to them.

Pansexuals may be attracted to various different forms of romance, and may be aroused by various different acts of sex on a carnal level. It has been stated that pansexuality refers not to a metaphysical order of attraction to other human beings, but rather a more carnal attraction to sexual acts irrespective of gender. Some suggest that pansexuality is more accurately described by its adepts: human- or person-oriented. Despite a pansexual's fluid sexuality, some may have a preference. A pansexual may be attracted to all genders and sexes, but have a preference, (for example) for transsexual men, other pansexuals, masculine lesbians, intersexed people, etc.

Pansexual Sex

Many people who identify as pansexual may associate with people of all sexual orientations, but are not necessarily interested in sex with people of all sexes or genders. They may be comfortable with public displays of affection (PDAs) or semi-public sexual activity which is not confined to their own sexual orientation.
    Pansexuals usually consider any sexual act acceptable as long as it is consensual. For some pansexuals, biological sex is a secondary factor, something that will be discovered if and when sexual interaction takes place

Simon:)

jmadre and FWKbi like this.
  16. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Thank You Simon, That is the most in-depth explanation I've gotten so far. That is why I love coming here--- mostly just to learn......... I mean I hope that I give off a vibe to others that I'm supportive of all different life styles, --- but I still just don't know too much -- I wasn't very experienced before marriage and have not had much experimentation of my own. .........

I appreciate you being so open and helpful.

Well I'm curious and jmadre like this.
  17. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Thank you so much, very helpful, I'm still trying to fully define myself, this will help me consider the pansexual possibility, since I have had romantic thoughts of being with straightish men and masculine lesbians(I have been struggling for years until recently, why I was so bothered by a masculine dressing lesbian rejecting my attempts of friendship, and just realized that I was actually attracted to her dominant appearance, I haven't seen her for a long time, been hoping to run into her and see if I had the courage to bring up my feelings for her). All this as opposed to thinking I am bi where I just hook up with guys and have a full relationship with my GF. again., thank you Simon

arizonacook likes this.
  18. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ur welcome......just info I copied off the net, but why get bogged down with labels...u are yourself and unique and what turns u on, turns u on .. . ..

Happy hunting,

Simon :)

19. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Regarding the Arizona heat, I do my best to arrange my day to be outdoors in the early mornings and evenings, siesta after lunch, minimize clothing, and pretend that I am Humphrey Bogart in a tropics-based film.

Being pan sexual emerged from becoming bi sexual in my early 20s, and then recognizing that I and others had both male and female characteristics.

jmadre and arizonacook like this.