Straight/Bi Guys who like ass play or anal penetration...get in here...dont be shy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by FadeMost, Apr 15, 2013.

1. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Strap on play is fun. Boobs bouncing & cock in ass. Makes me cum

2. funforlife

funforlife Member

love it when i get a strapon in the butt and plugs. cum my hardest from this.

3. SharpShooter72

SharpShooter72 Members

4. SharpShooter72

SharpShooter72 Members

Same here. I love using dildos and having women peg me. I'm as masculine as they come and am not feminine in any way. Nor am I attracted to men in any way but for physical pleasure. I've only given and received oral with a man but would really like to receive anal. The way I figure it, if a dildo feels so good then the reAl thing must be so much better. I fantasize about it often. I sometimes wonder if I'm bi as well but reading so many posts on here stating that just because we fantasize or even actually do it doesn't mean we're bi makes sense to me. Yea, I'm just exploring and enjoying because it really does feel fantastic. It's been so long since I've played with a guy. I'd like to give oral again too but look forward to receiving anal more. I love how there's so many of us out there that love and couldn't live without women but can enjoy a nice cock too.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  5. Ironhead

Ironhead Members

It took me and my girlfriend a long time to really enjoy anal sex because my cock was so big but we kept doing it easy and we really got into it

6. onevo

onevo Members

i start masturbate my ass with dildo since 20 year old, now after 8 year, i cant stop it, it feel really great... but never get my dick erection, i wish i could cum just by get fucked in my ass.
    I trying with some man, but not really satisfied, Sometimes i really wanted have a partner that could fuck me till i can cum.
    Next year maybe i gonna married, my girl never know about my 'other' side.. hope i can still fuck my ass after married

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  7. jcmofungi

jcmofungi Members

I enjoy anal stimulation and had a roommate for about 18 months who was HUNG and enjoyed dominating me and i loved it. I have 0 attraction towards men, and have only had sex with few men. But i loved how he would put me in a choke hold press his penis against my butt grab my hands tie them behind my back and turn me over shoving itnin my mouth to get it slobbered on and then flip me over and shove it in. I have enjoyed anal stimulation since i was 8 or 9. I often masturbated fingering my prostate because cumming felt so much better that way. My lady fists me when giving me head so i cum in liken2 minutes. Everytime that roomie would shove his thick penis in my butt i would orgasm like a woman... and ejaculate completely flacid hands free several times... and the feeling of him shooting huge loads inside me then shoving his cock in my mouth i felt like a dirty whore. I wish i had a guy with a cock as big as his or even bigger to use me like that daily. He loved cumming in my ass right before PT formation so i had to work my sphincter to hold it in. After PT he would bend me over and use me for a quickie while changing. I will admit i enjoyed it and after a whilei would initiate at times. Nothing like having a 20 minute continuous full body orgasm and sometimes he would go for an hour busting several nuts. It was literally to the point we had sex every chance we had, which somedays was very often, 4 day weekends were fuck fests, sometimes we would go to a hotel so he could tie me up and use me and we could be loud and as nasty as we wanted. I love having a big dick stretch and fill my ass and feeling it throb and feeling cum shot deep inside me. But i have 0 attraction or desire towards men, i enjoy getting fucked like a slutty whore, but aside from the man who dominated me and showed me the joys of taking it up the ass when dominated and tied up helpless i could never initiate. Grsnted if another hung man dominated me i would enjoy it and takenit as often as possible. Guess i am just a nympho when it comes to taking dick with no desire or attraction to the giver. I just loved the orgasms i had and it is nothing no dildo can ever do. I would love nothing more than a dildo that felt like a real penis. Closest was having a chick i was banging fist me (she was part sampan... big hands) in 69 positiom as i licked my jizz from her chonch... and a few times someone elses jizz after she wanted to be DPd but wanted a clit orgasm. Hey i am the guy who will eat pussy while another guy is pounding away and when i walked in on a gf taking two guys was excited and enjoyed the show and her used wrecked jizzed holes. But hey i like it raunchy kinky and nasty. Love when my lady comes home from visiting this guy she fucks from time to time. She doesnt even make it to the door before i have her on the hood and pull her pants down enough to slide into her freshly used jizzed pussy. Always enjoyed slutty women, and love gangbanging chicks with friends. Working my lady up to do double vag, and she wants to cuckold me and have one of her guys and her with a strap on DP my ass . Looking forward to getting some dick up my ass and hopefully she wants to do it regularly. One couple we swing with loves how i will go down on a woman even after a gangbang, and not afraid to lick a clit while she takes a dick.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  8. jcmofungi

jcmofungi Members

You need a bigger dick innyour ass.

The first dick I tookwas a monster 3 inch thick 10 inch long upward curving heavy shooter. Second was a big black pyhton even thicker with a left curve. The last dick was 9 in long and 2 3/4... whilenit felt good bigger is better. And larger cum loads feel better, especially if they can continue fucking after they cum, feels awesome... but no dildo will ever be as good as a cocknof comparitive size. I wish i could find a 5 inch thing 14 inch long big monster of a cock to use my ass. Only dildo that has had even a quarter the effect was that size. I guess my wife andni enjoy big monster cocks.

9. jcmofungi

jcmofungi Members

Yeah my tiny lady tookna while to work up to my 8 inch long 2 7/8 in thick cock. But she came as soon as i got balls deep harder than she does when her smaller dicked guy joins for DP.

She has since found the joys of big thick cocks. I know i enjoy bigger thicker cock in my ass.

10. madison2014

madison2014 Members

I fuck all my boyfriends in the ass using strap on dildoes. If they also want to be penetrated by a man this is fine by me so long as I can watch.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I love my wife using a vibrator, strap-on or her fingers in my arse. It's my idea of heaven! She knows how much I enjoy playing with her arsehole and is happy to return the favour. When done tenderly and with lots of lube, anal play is simply amazing!!!

(I'm looking to try a real cock up there some day soon).

2 people like this.
  12. SharpShooter72

SharpShooter72 Members

Wow! You're a Damn good woman.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  13. RichBi1

RichBi1 Members

A nice dildo up your ass makes your orgasms amazing! I regularly keep a butt plug in me while I fuck my wife, she loves it also ... I am so hard for her

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  14. jsb

jsb Member

I'm in the ass play club, nothing feels better than when your asshole is being stretched and finally the plug fully penetrates you and you feel the fullness of that plug in your ass.

Uhardrodnme and franciscan like this.
  15. trying_toget_laid_online

trying_toget_laid_online Members

Im straight, I could never hook up with a man, I think mens bodys are not attractive in the least. But a girl fucking me with a strapon is something ive been desperately wanting to try

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I am a married man but I have a gay lover that I see once or twice a week. First time we were together it was mutual oral. He was going down on me and he went lower. I didn't object. He rimmed me and it just felt good. Something my wife would never do.

As we progressed we would meet at his house, both get naked and start making out while fondling cocks, kissing and sucking nipples, etc. I've never been opposed to being penetrated but my lover always says he just loves the both of us sucking each other off. Well we weren't quite at sucking yet. Still just making out. He was on top of me and we were kissing. He pressed his cock to my asshole. It felt good. I moaned to him to keep doing that. He did. Then I said, "Put it in." He said, "You sure?" I said, "Yes baby. Put it in." He lubed up his cock. I had my legs up by my head. He got back into position. Slid his cock inside me. By some miracle it didn't hurt. I uncontrollably moaned out loud, "Oh god yes."

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  17. franciscan

franciscan Newbie

My g/f and I LOVE all forms of anal play, including deep rimming. We keep ourselves immaculately clean, and tongue penetrate as deep as possible as well as inserting fingers and sucking them afterwards. I am a male, and enjoy being plugged and pegged.

18. lickandsuck

lickandsuck Members

I feel the same. I like a good package in my rear whether its a strap-on or the real thing

Uhardrodnme and Running Man like this.
  19. Tattooedteddybare

Tattooedteddybare Members

When I was a kid I used to use hair brushed and tooth brushes up my ass. I had an ex who would lick me analy and she would finger me. We bought a double sided dildo and that was amazing. I now own a strap on, several plugs, a couple of suction cup dildos and a vibrator that I use regularly. I have been bottoms for many guys and top when I want to ride dick. I'm bisexual and proud

Uhardrodnme and barefootb8r like this.
  20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm straight & like stimulating my anal passage with a few things I have bought over the years just for that purpose. One of those items made of steel & 2 inches thick. Feels so horny when its going in & when I pull it out. This causes a nice amount of pre cum to dribble out. Yes, I love anal play especially with thicker anal toys.