Straight/Bi Guys who like ass play or anal penetration...get in here...dont be shy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by FadeMost, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Fademost, im pretty simmilar to you. Im basically straight. I dont find men attractive at all. But for somebreason I like to give head and get fucked by guys. Idk if its just geing subkissive n letting a guy fucke me that I like or what it is. The more forward the guy is, the beter. Dont ask me to fuck. Take my pants off and tell me to get on all fours. Thats what I like.

2 people like this.
  2. pailee

pailee Member

I am strongly into pegging, and since recent discovery of such new world, it became part of our sex-life. I even jokingly admitted to my girlfriend that I feel her ass slut sometimes. I love making love to her in every possible way. Both being active and passive. However never had any need or desire to feel real cock. I love her dildos but only because they are hers. I am completely straight and believe that anal sex has nothing to do with sexual preferences however I also think that if someone has sex with man, he has to be (at least in part) gay or bi. Other thing is that I do not see anything wrong in that.

3. SteveA1

SteveA1 Guest

This is something i'd like to try with my girlfriend a some point; if she's up for it I do have a fantasy about taking a strap on 'ball's deep'...

4. albania 97

albania 97 Guest

i am not attracted to men too but really want to try once how it
    feels

5. frustrated

frustrated Member

OP is similar to me. I love the feeling of penetration. Wife like to finger my ass and jack me off, sometimes will sneak her dildo up my ass and I love it. I deffinately want to try getting fucked by a guy and would try sucking a dick also.

1 person likes this.
  6. celticman4

celticman4 Member

It is really a turn on sucking a guy to a really hard erection knowing that I am getting it hard enough to penetrate me when I roll over into a doggy position. Exquisite anticipation!

3 people like this.
  7. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

Like a lot of the guys in this thread I'm straight. I could only ever be in a relationship with a women. But as far as sex goes I'd definitely like to try sucking a cock! I've always enjoyed anal play also so I would also like to try getting fucked. I guess I'll have to give it a go before I meet my next gf.

8. Jr1296

Jr1296 Guest

I've been married for 8 years and at 38,I have found myself liking anal sex my wife has used toys and strap on it hurts some but when you cum it's like no other I've thought about the same as some of you but just can't bring myself to do that anyway the strap on we have got is freaking huge I have taking well with lots of lube would like to know if it get Easyer or not thanks for any help

9. davidfer2008

davidfer2008 Members

THANK U GUYS FOR POSTING ABOUT THIS TOPIC ,I THOUGHT I WAS SO WEIRD FOR HAVING THIS SAME ANAL SEXUAL DESIRES, SINCE I HAVE NEVER BEEN ATRACTED TO MAN IN ANY WAYS. I HAVE NOT YET DONE IT WITH A REAL DICK AND I HOPE I WON T , BUT IT IS A VERY STRONG FANTASY,
    JUST LIKE HIM I LOVE WOMAN SO MUCH I HAVE A SON AND GIRLFRIEND BUT LATELY I WAS SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS.
    WELL I FEEL I LITLE MORE RELEIVED NOW,

10. CuriousAus

CuriousAus Members

I've been straight my whole life and love experimenting with anal,
    I'm always willing to give tips and/or guidance.

11. SOFTAIL1340

SOFTAIL1340 Members

I love butt plugs and dildos in my ass. Started years ago with a small one but now can handle ones that are larger than my own cock. Im not gay but at times i think id like another cock in my ass.

1 person likes this.
  12. SlabSquatThrust

SlabSquatThrust Members

I realized I liked anal play in my early teens. I had stronger orgasms from it while masturbating and was hooked instantly. I had a fascination with dick even as a young boy and this carried over into adulthood. It was confusing being attracted to females but also having a secret love of cock and enjoying things up my ass. I use to think that there was only gay and straight orientations and that if you liked anything up your ass (especially dick) that must mean you are gay. So when I was old enough I went and bought one of those realistic dildo's to test whether or not I liked it. Of course it was amazing so for a while I figured I was gay, but over time began to shed the label and now I don't really identify as anything. I still love women, but I loved dick to.

13. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Much like you SST. I was really confused by my desire to experience a cock up my ass. I loved women. I fell in love with them all the time. I chased after them. I looked at them, and said to myself, ooooh, I'd love to get naked with her. But at night I often just wanted to have a gay lover fuck me. It was such intense desire. I couldn't figure myself out. I didn't find any of the other guys I knew sexually attractive - not even the ones I knew were gay. It was just a strange feeling that would come over me. I eventually decided to throw caution to the wind and try it. It was better than I had anticipated! I "experimented" for about a year and a half before meeting my now wife. I do miss it today, but there are benefits to staying straight with a wife. I eventually figured out that gay, straight and bi are just labels. We have sexual desires for all sorts of things. I once read that the Romans thought a man odd if he only liked to fuck women. They used their slaves as sex slaves, both male and female. But they did have a bit of a hang up about being a bottom. Being a top kind of guy meant you were top dog as well. Our homophobia in society stems from Judeo-Christian objections to the practice.

1 person likes this.
  14. btoobm

btoobm Members

I have enjoyed playing with my own ass for years, and have successfully worked it into being able to accept large toys, and deep.
    I love to stretch it wide and deep, and I love to massage my own prostate till I cum.
    But, I have never enjoyed the flesh in my ass, and I want too, I want to badly!
    And I would like my first time to be huge, as in a line of men using and abusing my manhole until it gapes open.
    I want my hole filled and overflowing with cum.
    is there anyone in this post that has set this kind of thing up before?
    I don't know where to begin.
    I'm happily married and have to be discreet.
    Filming of this would also be a plus.

thanks!

15. btoobm

btoobm Members

I have successfully reached the 8.5 cm mark and am working up to the 9 cm...but that may be the limit, it's hard passing between the pelvic bones back there. But, with this size, I really wanna be double penetrated by thick veiny cocks.

16. TVRachel

TVRachel Supporter HipForums Supporter

Dildos and butt plugs are fine for giving anal stimulation but you can't beat a real cock in one's ass for real delight. I'm very lucky to have a boyfriend whose very happy to treat me like a girl and penetrate me with his large cock. He starts with some fabulous licking of my hole and then eases his cock deep into me. It's just sensational.

2 people like this.
  17. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great last post TVRachel!

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man!

18. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

I'm in the same boat as many guys here, where I'm not physically attracted to men, but would like to use a guy just for his cock. I have had encounters with shemales before, but out of all those times there has only been one time when I was able to take the cock (bbc!) in my ass comfortably enough to climax. The other times I have fucked the shemale in their snug little hole.

So that leads me to my question. For you guys that do take it in the ass, how do you like the action to be? When I've fucked the shemales, I enjoy mostly keeping my head near the entrance, since the ring of the anus was most pleasurable for me. There has only been one time when I made a shemale cum while I was fucking her, and I think I may have been thrusting deep while I cupped the balls and jerked her off. I found I had trouble keeping a good rhythm since I don't have practice jerking off other dicks, and especially not from that angle. Is there a preference for you guys, or do you just take it as it comes?

19. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Can't believe I missed this topic! I'm so glad I found this forum - it seems like everyone is like me! I am basically straight but love a cock up my ass. It's fucking amazing!! Best fuck I've ever had have been gay fucks. My first time, I had multiple orgasms - every stroke was ecstasy (actually after I got used to it). It was like with every stroke I had an orgasm, pumping my cum on my chest. Best fuck ever. Felt horribly guilty and ashamed afterwards. Wish I had this forum when I was so young - at least I would've known how normal I was.

Sigh. No longer. I did eventually marry a real woman. I should've found a shemale! That would've been perfect for me.

So a shout out to all you straight guys who love a good ass fucking! Good hunting! No more for me though.

20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah the anticipation of working up/seeing a nice big hard cock that is about to fuck you is exquisite all right! I'm bisexual and versatile - I love to both fuck guys and gals as well as adoring being fucked by a decent size cock. Despite some initial pain on penetration the sensation and stimulation of your prostate is fantastic. Finger play is also nice - despite being bi all my life I was mostly a top until my wife introduced me to the delights of prostate stimulation with finger play and toys. Cleanliness is essential - I always douche 3 times; enjoy

Simon :)