Strage Magic

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

This is the first time I should have kept my mouth shut. I was told not to be here but I am and I am glad. I never felt like I belonged anywhere I was an outcast to everyone I knew and part of I mean most of it is my fault. I felt if I said something something would happen to me but I didn't know I end up in this much trouble. I could be hated by the world I am 31 and not that much to look at. I try to be a good person. I have a good heart. I feel alone in this dark place. I turn around all I see is darkness. I walk into a room and see books all over the floor the place looks like it has never been clean up. I start looking at old pictures. I look at the TV set and turn it on. What was on a play I watched in High School. I walk to a chair and see more garbage. I walk out of the room. I want to run out of the house but something keeps me here. I walk into a bedroom its oddly clean. I don't remember why I came here no one is here. Then I hear my name being called. Then this dream ends.

2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Now that you're here (on hf), maybe you'll feel like you belong. :kissingheart: