Storing my sid!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by dontgrow0dontgo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. dontgrow0dontgo

dontgrow0dontgo Member

So I'm paying 250 for half a sheet tomorrow. (Good deal?) I'm new to acid, never done it. Just wondering how I store it? where? Google was kinda useful, but I thought I'd ask the pros. Thanks in advance :) :cheers2:

2. jia

jia Member

Preferably a dark cool place that is air tight. Tupperware (the opaque kind) is ideal.

By the way, doesn't sound like a great deal to me but I'm not really into the economics of the whole thing. I don't do acid anymore really, and when I did I never paid for it.

3. ad10

ad10 Member

people need to be a little more careful what they write on this forum.

4. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

To the OP - YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON
    (end of).

5. y Epitaph x

y Epitaph x Member

yeah, OP, you fail.

i haven't found cid in ages now, but that sounds like a good price to me...

hopefully it comes my way soon...

6. PsyGrunge

..although, realistically, there could be anything on those blotters.
    You don't suddenly think, at 15, of buying 250's worth of a drug you have no experience of, or have any idea how well it'll sell; let alone knowing if what you're buying is actually what you're told it is/dosage per tab/etc.etc.
    'Ask The Pro's'?! Even Leary failed.. so who you callin' pro's?! And what, exactly, do you class as an LSD Professional?!?!
    I'd advise you to stay well away, an all levels.

7. Desos

Desos Senior Member

uhm, well if you have never done it before there are high chances that someone might just be trying to rip you off. be careful, especially with 250 dollars, and especially at 15...

if you are getting 50 hits for that price it doesn't sound too bad. i'd pay that.

cut the sheet up into ten strips, and then put each tenstrip in a single layer of plastic wrap. put the strip on the plastic wrap then fold it over so there is one layer on each side and tighten it us as much as possible then cut off any excess. so it should look like:

but pretty much flat. after that put that inside some tinfoil, and then put all your tenstrips that are wrapped up in plastic wrap and tinfoil in a plastic bag, squeeze all the air out and place that plastic bag in another, etc. for like 4-5 plastic bags.

then place the whole thing in a drawer of something. i'd recomend putting the plastic bags inside something made of tin then putting that in a drawer.

8. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

hope ya have fun buying bunk!

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

it wouldnt be unorthodox to ask to sample the acid before you buy such a large amount. if you dont know what to expect, bring someone who does, who you trust. DO not buy any amount without determining its potency. I dont know about Ottawa, but out here thats not a good deal. Five dollars a hit is standard street price, but if you can turn it over for profit, then by all means.

I dont think youre a 'fucking moron', but that depend on how you go about this transaction. High school kids DO get hooked up, I have friends younger than me who can get more shit than I can. That being said, they also get ripped off, so play it right.

10. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

I got double the amount for half the price.
    supposedly 300-400 mics per tab...

11. jia

jia Member

Perhaps you should not get into the drug trade and instead finish school and go to college. Or is that too maternal of advice? I didn't realize how young you were or I wouldn't have answered the question.

12. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

wow! I guess one tab and you can hear God :Angel_anim:

13. ExeExe

ExeExe Member

^^^

Last Night was fucking crazy for me I took some spy and I saw shadows and felt cold on/off shaking and felt scared!!! Crazy ass dreams It felt like there were people watching me you can just feel it I wrapped myself in a blanket and did not move fucking crazy shit!!!!!

14. dontgrow0dontgo

dontgrow0dontgo Member

yeah, I try to be a little more careful than you think. I was with a friend a couple weeks ago, going to buy an ounce of trees, he said he'd call up some guy he buys off at school. Bad idea. We got jumped by 4 18 year olds with knives and bottles. wasn't the most exciting thing ever.
    But I know who to buy off, stay away from the "gangstas" and shit. All they do is want money.
    And standard price here is 10 dollars a hit.

And for anyone else who thinks i'm a total moron for wanting to get into this (considering you know none of my history whatsoever). I have one thing to say: go fuck yourselves.

15. dontgrow0dontgo

dontgrow0dontgo Member

And thanks a bunch, really helpful.

16. ad10

ad10 Member

You would be pretty fucking lucky if u actually had 300 mics to a tab.

17. PsyGrunge

IDIOT!

18. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

I hope god drops a lightning bolt straight thru your forehead OP

read the forum guidelines and stop being such a fucking idiot

19. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Watch your posts around here little boy
    Why dont you come back when your nuts drop and you actually have some sense

the things you say on an open forum can easily be monitored
    The members of these forums do not need minors coming round and talking about getting into the drug trade. Honestly if your even making posts of this nature your to stupid to do it. Also what is your history boy, you your self said you had never dosed.

20. PsyGrunge

..precisely.