STOPPED BY COPS 12:30am

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Aug 29, 2005.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

ok guys, true story happend to me saturday night or friday night, cant recall the day.

was at a party, went to pick up 2 kids at a open parking lot, i get there, the 2 kids start to walk towards my car, a cop pulls in behind me the kids turn around and run away. cop takes a plate check, appraches my car, asks me whats going on, why am i here, why did those kids run away from me. im like well.. there drunk and im picking them up so i can take them home. and they ran away because there 17 years old and drinking. cop said " you dont have anything in your car your not suppose to do you?" i say "no." Another cop pulls up. 1st cop says, " mind if i look in your car?" I say, "go right ahead." 1st cop gos off to search my car. 2nd cop says "be honest with us and u probbly wont be punished." im like, " i seriosly drove here to pick up 2 drunk buddies cause i told them if they ever need a ride to call me because i dont want them driving home drunk. I'm just trying to be a good friend, i diddnt think id get pulled over or aything." cops like "dont worry, if you diddnt do nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about." 1st cop comes back with 2 pipes and a little bag with shake in it. and says, "whos are these?" i say, " i was with 5 other kids and they were smoking in my car, but i wasnt. and he said, " so thats why theres shake all over your car?.. I mean its everywere son." im like ive gotten drug tested before, and i tested out negative. Just because i hang with kids who smoke dont mean there bad or that im a bad person." and im like, "man all i wanted to do was pick these 2 guys up, i always tell my friends not to drive drunk and to call me if there drunk, and ill pick them up, im just trying to be a good friend." luckily the officer diddnt find my actual stash, only found shake on car floor and some shake in a bag. oh and by this time 3 patrol cars had came with 3 diffrent cops. there like, " have u ever gotten arrested before or ticketed?" i said, " nothing, not even a ticket." Oh and 1 of the officers looked in my trunk with out permission also. i diddnt know that was legal to open a trunk of a car. all he found was some bacardi, and i said it was my dad's. and i was like, u can call him and ask him if u dont belive me. anyways the cops were like, " were gonna issue you a warning, so u get no ticket, but next time we see you were gonna search your car to make sure u got nothing ur not suppose to have." then they said u cant drive home under the influance, they thought i was high.. i was but i said i wasnt, i agreed to walk home, picked up car next day, all was good. got off the hook. haha and before i walked away i asked them to shake my hand, and told them how much i appreciate this, and there like no hand shake, dont do this again. and im like " cmon no love?" there like " NO" im like lol ok guys, thanks alot and i apprecaite this, i really do. acting very sincere and friendly.
    kik ass cops letting me go after finding 2 pipes and some shake in a bag and shake all over my car... i clam bake my car and smoke in it all the time..i got atleast 2-3 grams of shake on my ground.LOL
    not all cops are bad. hope u guys get as lucky as i just did.
    oh and 1 other thing i bought shrooms like 4 days ago and had them in my car until the night before this happened cause i sold them. if i had those shrooms in my car when this happend... wow id be screwed i had an ounce of boomers. they were sitting in a jar under my seat.. damn am i so lucky. im gonna customize my car for a secret compartment, to hide my shit, now that im scraed i will get searched again.
    ~~peace~~

2. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

aw man...those bastards!!!!!!! well im glad u got off the hook...those bastards!!

but still...they had no right to fucking search ur car. no no no no. man i hate when they trick u. never again! they always say 'oh dont worry, we'll let u off,just tell us what iilegal stuff u did, and its no big deal.. ur not much in trouble..'

BULLSHIT!

*shakes head* be careful man, and i'll do likewise. *punches something* grrr lol

3. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

You shouldnt have let them search ya man.

4. underplay

underplay Member

Good decision.

5. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

police have the right to search any vehicle under the suspicion u have somthing within it.

the only way they dont have rights is if u have a Built locking stashbox/glove box installed by the vehicle manufacturer

also like posted before they cant look in the trunk without a warrant but meh.

6. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

^not here in america, not sure how it is in canada. But here they need either permission, or a warrant; unless they can SEE something illegal, like a roach in the ashtray or a baggie or something. It has to be in plain sight though.

And since he gave permission to search, they CAN search the trunk, as it is part of the car.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

---------double---------

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

9. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

fuck the pigs!

10. the truth

the truth Member

yeah fuck em cheap bastards

11. MarijuanaPhysicist

i have a locking box thing on right side of my seat between ming and passanger it was unlocked though he looked inside it, and i got a glove box that was unlocked but i could lock it. Now if i keep those locked can they still open them and look inside them? and a buddy of ming said they cant look in trunk because it is not accessable through the back seats. and i live in chicago illinois in the united states.

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

so im asking do they have the right to unlock my glove box or the thing beside my seat if it IS locked? and the reason i said he could look, is beacause i didnt think he would look if i sounded so confident he wouldnt find anything, like it would waste hsi time, if u get what im trying to say... but soon as i said yes he got right on it and pulled out the flashlight. but he never asked me to look inside the trunk. which doesnt seem right.. cause my buddies said u do need a warrent for that.

13. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

uhhhh

fuck the pigs! lol

14. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

idiot move...they had no reason to search your car.

SAY NO, DAMMIT!!!

15. jimi420

jimi420 Member

if you had said no to them searching youre car i bet they woulda been lame and given you a ticket or somethin

16. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

that certinately beats getting 2 pipes taken away.

17. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

mes ami-

dude you just confessed to several serious crimes (sales of shrooms) and fer chrissake's yur picture is on your posts.
    All that would have to happen is for example one of the cops involved to see your pic. They'll remember the incident and next time they'll do a THROUGH AND COMPLETE search, poss. including the ever-so-unpleasent body cavity search.

18. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

good point. we're safe no where yo

19. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Remember three very important things.

1.NEVER, I repeat never smoke in you car.

2.Memorize the following line. "I decline permission for you to search my car."

3. Allways be respectful to cops even when they aren't respectful towards you. Being kind to unkind people makes you the better person.

20. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I got so lucky something kinda similar happened to me

I was smoking behind my work at about 12:00 am or so in my car and I saw some headlights pull up so I started up the car and drove away, but a cop pulled me over

Anyways all I did was put on my uniform real fast and told him I just got off work and it worked perfect