Stoplesteinan

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Eric_R_70, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Eric_R_70

Eric_R_70 Members

Could have been a burial site. Nobody really knows. Considered a miniature Stonehenge. I don't know much about it but it seemed appropriate for this thread. Hopefully someone else here will be able to shed some light.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is that the "new stonehenge" they just discovered? or something else?

3. Dax

Dax Members

Stonehenge in miniature. Maybe these stone structures mark a place where something truly remarkable happened .... Why else go to the trouble?

4. ErikNorse

ErikNorse Members

I'm guessing that the standing stones represent death and rebirth. If it was a burial or burning place then that makes sense. I don't know enough about Norwegian culture to make anything more than an educated guess.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In the book of Enoch, it was told that the stone circles throughout the world were left by the giants that were banished from society and civilisation, the Nephelim/IGIGI were their names and were told to erect stone circles as a memorial of their travels.

There are several thousands of stone circle structures throughout the world today. Stonehenge is most notorious, I'm not even including the southern hemisphere either, where South Africa has hundreds of thousands and predicted "millions" of stone circle structures.

Stone circles of South Africa. Check that shit out. Dates as far back as 350,000+ years.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They're petrified druids. The setup of some stones indicates 'planking' is a much older practice, not just a gimmick of a few years ago

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They were planking 16,000BC in Turkey.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Woke mofos as they were.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's something about the name Stopelstein that makes me think of a metal the Nazis made. Or something. Can't put my finger on it.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

to demonstrate the capability of doing so.
    as a way to keep people organized between wars. or instead of them.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mel brooks' yong fronkunschtiene.