Stop the Russian Troll Farms!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skip, Feb 17, 2018.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Why does our glorious leader rely solely on Russian Troll Farms?
    Why are we shipping good paying, American jobs overseas?
    Didn't Trump promise to bring jobs back to America?

So why don't we have more good ol' American Troll Farms?

The Repugnants have used them for many years to troll social networks (like this!) with their propaganda.

But in recent years, the Repugnants have relied more and more on cheap Russian labor to carry out the dirty business of influencing and rigging our election system.

This would seem to be hypocritical to the goal to bring back jobs to America.

I believe with the billions soon to be infesting the campaigns of American politicians, more of that money needs to be put into American troll farms and hackers so our elections can remain rigged so the World Oligarchs can continue to fleece us and undermine our democratic system. That is the American Way after all...

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Yeah cause every conservative is a Russian bot..

Just call me Viktor Eastwood.

6-eyed shaman and Noserider like this.
  3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

"repugnants"

your political posts would carry more weight if you skipped the childish name calling tactics

just sayin

GeorgeJetStoned and Mallyboppa like this.
  4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Wha? You calling Bushit®?

Sorry to say it, but they are REPUGNANT to moral human beings.

Having little to no morality of their own, Repugnants thrive on hypocrisy, lies, racism, division, sexism, scapegoating, payoffs, bribes, corruption at every level, etc, etc.

This is exactly what the Russians used to enable the election of Donald Trump. And the Repugnants embraced them, including Trump himself, asking for them to release the Hilary Emails which they did...

It's a lie to call them Republicans, when they only truly represent the selfish interests of a small percentage of the population, and lie to the rest of Conservative America to get them to vote them in office, then they do exactly the opposite, in both their private and public lives.

JUST SAYIN'

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

We have been and are under attack by Putin's Russia.
    Remember this isn't just over the net. They landed operatives disguised as tourists in the U.S. for research (Aleksandra Krylova and Anna Bogacheva), posed as Americans with fake I.D.s, paid U.S. citizens to initiate and disrupt public rallies, bought server access in the U.S., organized and promoted Trump rallies, and accepted money from U.S. citizens.
    [​IMG]
    And Trump does nothing! He hasn't even given his buddy a cute name like "Little Vlad" or "Lying Putin".

[​IMG]

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

You're sounding like the Sputnik generation..

Mallyboppa likes this.
  7. MeAgain

I am of the Sputnik generation. Sputnik was launched in 1957, I was 6 years old and I remember the event.

I don't underestimate Putin.

Toker and stormountainman like this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm disappointed

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

While I agree with your thoughts on republicans....i don't see the democraps as any better.

10. MeAgain

With Sputnik we were afraid of the Russians gaining the high ground, beating us at technology, and thus being able to control the air above the continental U.S.
    So we established NASA, DARPA, and the NDEA. All to meet the challenge.
    Eisenhower was a Republican.

Today the Russians have gained the cyber high ground and threaten "the rest of the free world" in scientific and technological advancements in cyber space.
    They are using this advantage to undermine the United States' prestige and leadership.
    If the USSR becomes the first to achieve significantly superior capability in cyber space and create an imbalance of power, it could pose a direct military and or social threat to the United States.

And unlike Eisenhower, Putin's puppet does nothing.

11. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I agree with Skip! The Republicans have sent plenty jobs to China and India...and sent beef packing houses to Brazil. And Jared Kushner is selling Green Cards to the Chinese businessmen. Ivanka's factories are located in China. Trumpy has golf courses in Dubai.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have no metaphorical balls. I say shut their electricity off for a few hours, flood their websites with millions of E-Mails and shut them down, or anything else that shows them that this shit doesn't happen without consequences. Otherwise this country is down the shitter before too long. Fuck Blump---he's gonna' be outta' there before the year is up, hopefully. He's a prick and I hope he ends up in prison.

snowtiggernd and stormountainman like this.
  13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I think that's a quote actually, nothing to do with the poster

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Referring to post 11----why in the hell doesn't one of these reporters ask him ON TV if his family has brought their businesses back to the US? The lying prick or his mouthpiece would concoct some fantastic bullshit.

15. MeAgain

I believe he only goes on FOX news.

stormountainman likes this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yes. ALL Republicans are evil. ALL Republicans are racist. ALL Republicans are Trump supporters. ALL Republicans are homophobic, xenophobic, uneducated sister fuckers from the South.

Log Cabin Republicans don't exist. Janet Nguyen doesn't exist. Abraham Lincoln never existed. Teddy Roosevelt was a fuckwad.

All Democrats are the second coming of Christ...

Asmodean and pensfan13 like this.
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

See noserider gets it....

Noserider likes this.
  18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I'm a Democrat and I want to be your friend.

Noserider likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

As in the UK, the political parties are too busy squabbling among themselves to have any time to improve the country. If I had the slightest doubt. this thread proves it.

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Russian bots is a wild goose chase that's so laughable I can't believe (well actually I can) the left are still chasing.

I guess they won't be happy until they start Cold War II

Desperate Intolerant Leftists Destroying Our Society

:sunglasses: