StonerLife.com domain name for sale on eBay

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by 1meanderer, Feb 3, 2009.

1. 1meanderer

1meanderer Guest

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

another empty drug forum. pttf... More cost than you would get in return. imo..

3. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

I think I would rather start my own than buy and exhisting one that my have hidden issues. It says that it has not been used before but I would have to think to myself that well now it is attached to a search format now, one, here on hip and two on ebay. Make your own.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

if u could get it for $25 or whatever it's add thats not a bad deal, especially if it comes with a bit of hosting or at least a contract

ALTHOUGH..transfering domains can be a hugeee pain in the ass, i used to own a pretty popular local site that i created with a guy i never met in person, he registered the domain and when it came time to renew he was no longer around and i lost everything

not to mention they wanted me to like send a picture ID, a signature and all this other shit proving who we were and why we wanted the transfer