Stoner Problems

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wyldwynd, Sep 6, 2013.

1. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

The dispensary has plenty of weed, but I have little of moneh, limiting my ability to thrive on weed.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I found hemp wick to be more trouble than it was worth. I usually smoke joints though, so I just light it without breathing in, and then I don't have to inhale anything from the lighter anyway.

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UUPY902Ph0

4. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

I've been using hemp wick, off and on, and find it annoying. The last roll of it I bought is dangerous. It's difficult to get the flame to go out after lighting it, and could start a fire. It's enough having to focus just on the size of the hit traveling through your device, so as not to waste it all on a coughing fit, while holding three things in two hands (bong, wick, flame), and then also having at the same time to try to put out the trick wick, the one that won't go out. Sometimes I like to ramp down the technology, and just roll a doobie, and just light it without inhaling, like you said.