stoner ideas

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Niko_1080, May 28, 2004.

1. Niko_1080

Niko_1080 Member

well i thougt u had i good i ieada by puttin my pipe in the freezer an hour before i smoke , so i got my pipe and packed a frosty bowl and put my lips on the pipe and the got stuck , i could pull them off but the piont is dont put a meatal pipe in the freezer and end up gettin your lips stuck to it (this might not make any sense cus im stoned)

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Oh man, I've had some stoner ideas too; like covering the bowl as a windgaurd and trying to be able to use the carb at the same time resulted in me getting some scooby snacks. The reason why is because the pipe I was using hit rather hard, but it's all good.

3. reef

reef Member

i thought it would be great to use the pool as a huge bong. sadfully the smoke just never came!!! it never came!!

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

lol, it was a metal pipe...

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

That's hilarious. I got my tongue stuck to a pole at school once. I ended up ripping it off, and losing the top skin of my tongue to it. It hurt sooooo bad. Thankfully there was no permanent damage.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i used to think that would be cool too. did you actually try that? if so, tell us about it.

7. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

you can use a gravity bong in a pool!!!!

8. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I came up with the idea on how to grow Marijuana on mars.

9. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

My idea was to smoke the whole bag all at once, and it worked.

10. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

the bag bong!

you take a bread bag, and make the top part of a gravity bong, but you tape the bag to the bottom...then you push the bag all inside the 2-liter and then pull out to draw the smoke.

11. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Hmmm.. I've always though it would be genius to make a gravity bong out of a hot tub and a road cone.

12. emublazin

emublazin Member

yea that hits hard ass hell

13. jeremy -

jeremy - Member

i would just like to comment that the "bag bong" is commonly known here as a lung. sorry its not an original idea. later...[​IMG]

14. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

Lets hear it

15. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

You actually want to HEAR some 16 year old girl's idea to grow pot on mars, that she came up with when she was stoned?? You must have a lot of free time man...

16. NatureFreak412

You take this huge chunk of flat land on mars the size of a football field, and fill it full of organic dirt, and then run these metal rods all in the dirt that is connected to these huge solor colectors to warm the dirt, then put these mirrors to deflect the suns light across the field to help warm up the plants. But you gotta make sure ur doing this on a warm place on Mars. And then let ur MJ grow, and it also helps put oxygen into the martian atmosphere, have these all over mars and in a couple hundred years u will have breathable air, then u gotta deal with air pressure and such. But I was baked when I came up with this, I could see it in my head.

17. NatureFreak412

and im a dude, so fuck you.