Stoner Gameshow!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SirTokesAlot, Jun 19, 2006.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Not a nice term. You won't impress the ladies calling them sluts.

3. steve704

steve704 Member

get super high with ur friends.... watch a star wars movie or something.... everytime they say jedi or w/e u want all you guys have to take shots of hot sauce or something really crazy... last one standing wins

4. 40oz and chronic

oops i hope Gwen didnt hear me [​IMG]

5. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

it would be sweet to get like all exclusive passes for the cannabis cup and like free housing and transportation to all of the events and coffee shops and then like 2 grand to spend during that week. That would be the sickest prize ever. (While still being realistic)

6. CreamPuffWar

CreamPuffWar Member

That movie is disgustingly overrated. In all honesty, yeah, it's good for a few laughs, but it becomes boring extremely fast.

With regards to the topic of discussion, perhaps the opportunity to smoke with Tommy Chong if at all possible? That is, arguably, the goblet of any stoner's life.:p

7. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

jeff bridges (the dude) would make a good host as well

also, there could be a trivia game

first each contestant would smoke a blunt (yes, one blunt per person lol it would make for some laughs)..... then after everybody was all nice and baked, you would ask questions about stoner culture and whoever gets the most right, or can even answer any of them after a blunt is the winner of that game

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Removed this thread as I am stoned

9. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

lol well i dunno about that but i think i would want her on my team..anyways...

it would be so so awesome!

oh and we could have like an iron chef only you gotta use weed..like start everybody off with some cannabutter and like let em go at it....then anyone in the audience can eat it!!...or the consolation prize for losing is eating the rest of the food...

10. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

^^ Thats a delicious idea

11. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Maybee joint rolling contests or see who can hold a bong in for the longest.

12. 40oz and chronic

instead of a marijauna game show it should be a salvia game show hence salvia is still legal. make everyone take 2 hits of salvia and wait for like 30 seconds and make them do an obstical course with a bunch of traps like trick mirrors or doors and shit, if you go over the wrong bridge it falls like that would be worth watching all day

13. neongreen

neongreen Member

HAHAHA that would be so hilarious like watching this dude fall off a bridge while hes triping on the salvia hahaha

14. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

15. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

THATS JUST MEAN! do you know what kind of panic attack i would have if I was high on salvia and i fell through the floor...I would sit there and cry ...i would watch the first episode of that hsow then just feel way too bad for the people...and i know a guy who just gets pissed off when he smokes salvia and walks outside to punch a tree (we dont let him have any anymore)..but yeah..dont want anay contestants trying to kill the host...

damn..i want some salvia though..but the 25x is $40 here so its a rare treat for us :p

16. CannabisReX

CannabisReX Member

This is the best fucking idea ive heard on this forum in a long time. Roughly 3 Million people smoke marijuana EVERYDAY just in the U.S.A(Source: 1996 Report, National Narcotics Intelligence Consumers Committee (NNICC)). The ratings on this show or network or whatever would be amazing. Man only id weed was legal......:rolleyes:

17. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

lol what do you mean in a long time? You got 17 posts..

18. 40oz and chronic

lol yea but he joined before i did [​IMG]

19. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

lol shittt

20. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

This post is just rollin, stoners are so creative.

I'm so lovin the stoned life