Stoned!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Future Ex Alcoholic, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Future Ex Alcoholic

Future Ex Alcoholic Member

Gosh it feels good!

2. amdoch

amdoch Member

Yes mam..it sure does

3. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

bet. I smoked a candy cane flavored purple headies joint. Hit right as my allergies kicked in, and now im stoned and cant breathe. but still stoned, so its o-tay.

4. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

I have been developing allergies slowly, this year I feel I can expect itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, lack of airway and headaches. Thankfully, I am only allergic to cottonwood fluff. Once I tried to make paper by standing some old screens near the street to collect them. didn't work :(

its good to be high. Ta Ta Ta TAAA

5. dgdys90

dgdys90 Member

I wish I was high. Still dont have a job cause not a damn person here is hiring. Its starting to get pretty ridiculous around here. I have been without a job for like 2 months which means no pot for almost 2 months except for when my gracious cousin and some friends decide to smoke me up. If I dont find a job soon I dont know what I am gonna do. Thankfully I still live with my parents so rent isnt an issue.

6. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I havent smoked weed since friday!

I've been really sick.

I had to force myself just to get on the computer today. I gave the rest of my weed for my friends to sell (I think it was an ounce) and they better not have fucked it up

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i haven't smoked since a couple days ago because i've been at my parent's house because i'm on break from college.

i wish i was stoned right now :(
    i have to stick to getting wasted and prescription pills until i get back to school
    and it's not going so well for me right now... i feel like shit
    a nice joint would be great right now

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Nevermind I'm high now.