Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is the moment, I was this close, to meeting my hero and idol.
    And he fucken dogged me. Thing is, if I had stuck around this car for 10mins longer, he would have met me..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GLENGLEN, rollingalong and Lynnbrown like this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Never met an athlete before, but I did have Shaquille O'Neal walk by me. I don't care how many games you've seen, you have no idea how massive a human being that man is until he is 5 feet from you.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

is that the dude in the picture where.. well I will just find it.

[​IMG]

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

that's a really rare photo of my missus next to that car btw :p completely awkward cause she didn't want to be in it and she knew I was taking the photo. She's like "erhhh"

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Usually Hate Cover Versions......And Having Loved The Original For Many Years I Was Sceptical

To Say The Least.......But Playing It At Level 11 Made Me "Angry"......I Like Songs That

Wind Me Up...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yup. That's him

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i was very skeptical too and I am like you, i can't stand covers. When i find out that some of my fav songwriters do a cover and i like it but never knew, i get really disappointed.
    Plus, I've never been a huge fan of disturbed. though i really havent listened, and maybe I actually should. funny thing is my wife loved them when we were younger, but i was caught up all in that clown shit rofl. :sweatsmile:
    but yeah this is pretty powerful. dare i say, possibly, better than the OG.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yep see when someone says "trainwrecked" in a vulgar manor, that's the picture flahses in front of me. lol.

there's a few questions about that photo though.

he don't look happy.
    and neither does she, she dun look too happy nei
    but overall i think it's adorable. he's so big and she's so small. i dunno who she is if it was a wife or a gf or a mistress. but he looks like a tough gangbanger looking after his girl.but he aint happy with her, or, he done did somethang to piss her right off cause that face lol, she's filthy.

i also found thisd while i searched big guys mall girl in google. It's worth a few laughs. look at his face.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

jjeez you ladies really yapped it up while I was sleeping...…..neo you gonna show us your cheer leading outfit too?

irminsul...''the dead south'' are from Canada and won bluegrass band of the year a few years back...I raved about that song about a year ago and posted here...I told you to watch it because you had mentioned you liked bluegrass....

this cover is awesome ecause they do it like the original video with the dncing

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

wont be long before I beat the fuck out this motherfucker up the street.. and when I get out of jail im going to beat the fuck out of him again.

11. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Orison and McFuddy like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, sorry Rolling. I didn't know it wasnt an OG which is probably why I never picked up on it.

rollingalong likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

hmmm i am a bit perplexed with my car setup. I'm hopeless at setting a car up i dunno shit about engineering hehe.
    The VRS setup I am using, is 3tenths of a second faster from lap 1 - 20 than my teams setup, so that sounds like it's better yes?
    Well, we can't pit every 20 laps or else I'd be laps down, at a minimum I need to push 40 laps.
    Well the VRS setup, specifically looking at the Right Front tyre, over 20 laps, wore 25% vs 10% on my teams setup. So, the longer the run gets theoretically the better tyre wear should play more into my hands.
    Problem is, car snaps loose on the transition from turn to straights over 20 laps and I gotta somehow learn to minimize this, or to gain grip on corner exit.
    But since this is a sim where there is no computer, nobody really likes to help one another lol. So I have all the things to help my car from shock stiffness to roll bars to caster camber down to what thickness of a shim I want in my springs. Or maybe I need a track bar adjustment, a spring perch offset, how about some rebound? Compression? an ARB? it goes on and on. TMI.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

10 plants they use a bulldozer?....damn that's harsh

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

tumbling.dice and Irminsul like this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

busy buying bean bags.. I got two big motherfucking bean bag chairs, Im going to take them to the councilwomans neighborhood and let them rip.. she was warned.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

Trouble getting some cannabis products today.. A side of beef was in town for a teachers convention.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

you see the end. it says 10plants wont get you thru the year.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I saw that..its true

I just inhaled a 100mg chocolate bar from choice edibles and damn it tasted better than any non loaded chocolate bar.....chocolate with toffee bits.....picked it up at the reserve while on a jit run for one of the villagers...they have infused popsicles and ice cream bars there now in a big freezer at the dispensary....I ay try that net but you kinda gotta commit to an infused popsicle the second you buy it

Orison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.