Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL! If I could find some, I might would actually post some. I'll have to ask a FB friend of mine if she has any old cheerleading pics of us...lol Lord that would be a trip. I saw a pic of myself from years ago...and dang I was shocked...I looked okay! lol :D

morrow and Irminsul like this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Lynn was a cheerleader too!!!?? :)

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

why wasn't i a cheer leader?
    oh that's right, i wasn't socially cool enough to hang out with the blondes./

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I usually do like 4 or 5 reps of 10 and run through a few different leg exercises...so 10 squats, 10 lunges, 10 donkey kicks (i think thats what they're called, you just get on all fours and kick one leg at a time behind you, or for a variation kick it up at an angle like a ninja kick). I usually do like 5 different leg exercises, i really dont remember the names of any of the others or I would tell you lol but I switch it up so I dont get bored and so I target different muscle groups each time...so I would just look up leg exercises and learn a few different ones. And cycle through 4 or 5 reps of 8 or 10 each

I wasnt seeing results from doing just squats, I didnt start seeing results until i started doing a good variety

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Can't. Stop. LIstening.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

^^^ LOL! :D @Irminsul I don't believe for one second you weren't cool enough to hang out with anybody. smh I think you probably had no interest whatsoever in being a cheerleader...you just wanted to laugh and watch them. :tonguewink:

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was too busy actually watching the football and screaming "LEGS BOYS! THEY CAN'T RUN WITHOUT THEIR LEGS!" :d

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. Noserider

I was a good little cheerleader at football games. But I got a little rowdy at our basketball games. I understood the game and the rules, and I never hesitated to coach and referee from the baseline.

I'd also talk trash to the other schools' players. Opposing teams hated my guts. I had a reputation around other schools

Irminsul and Lynnbrown like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did you ever give 'em these ones?

"RIP HIS EYES OUT!"

:tearsofjoy:

I'll tell you a tale of us on the bleachers, must have been 19 maybe. we sitting there watching the boys, the Mighty Whites! (don't get offended, great white sharks) and they was playing the Royals, some piss ass public school rich parent squad and one of their players was wearing spiffy boots. Now, we came from small country NSW town, our boys didn't have time or money for spiffy expensive pretty boots. So we called out this guy all came, called him Lucky Boots :sweatsmile: and this cock sucker frowned at us all game and started yelling things at us, so this got all our boys real pissed off and there was a fight and ol' Lucky Boots got send off the field, and one of my home girls gets a chant going "na na na na, heyy heyyyyy goooodbye" and the other side of the bench just glared at us and I heard one of the parents say "Pack of smart arses":tearsofjoy:

You see, where our town was, sat on the border of the capital of Australia, Canberra. And Canberrans don't like folks from QBN. So, we always got a bad rep, because we were the only NSW team to play in a ACT state based comp. and everyone hated us. the refs would call bullshit penalties against our boys all the time. Yet, we were so bloody good at the same time. also one game, the referee called a bad game against us and fuck we gave it to him, and he blew the whistle to end the game and he fucking ran away from the field like a little bitch. He cost us the finals, and took off without saying shit. ran, I mean he ran away. Ran away! like a bitch.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

:tearsofjoy:

11. Noserider

I got in trouble because I yelled at a ref. I asked him of this was a basketball game or an AA meeting, because he was letting players take 12 steps.

He went to my coach and told her if she didn't shut me up, not only would I be kicked out of the gym, our team would be assessed a technical foul.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. Noserider

Wow...they name teams in NSW after great whites??? Mad respect.

Then again, we have the San Jose sharks

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yeah, in the club room there is a big great white shark. Or was, I dunno i havent been there for like 8 years now.
    Mostly they were the "whites" or "whities"

[​IMG]

15. Noserider

That's dope. One of the things I love about the Aussies is how they embrace and live with their dangerous animals.

In America we just want to kill them all :(

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's also the national rugby league team, Cronulla Sharks.
    But I don't go for them, because they're a scumbag team and a Sydney rival to my Bulldogs :D

[​IMG]

Noserider likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now, my favorite thing to scream at a football game is a simple "OHHH HE'S BEEN DOING IT ALL DAY REF!" but, it's the best at the start of a game because, he hasn't been doing it all day. So it's funny lol.
    I managed to get this out in Denver. pretty early, someone threw a flag and I got up and screamed HES BEEN DOING IT ALL DAY REF!! and I got mad love and laughs, a bottle of that cinnamon fireball whiskey to be exact :D

this was my view.

[​IMG]

GLENGLEN, Lynnbrown and Noserider like this.
  18. Noserider

That whistle isn't a dick, ref. Feel free to blow it anytime

Lynnbrown likes this.
  19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A sick photo I took when I got into the garage at Texas
    [​IMG]

and this was our awesome Chevy Malibu parked outside a hooters lol
    Charlotte, NC I believe, we actually sat beside a Hendrick Motorsports team eating, but we left them alone. i didn't wanna hounddawg.

I wish I did hounddawg now.

[​IMG]

GLENGLEN and Lynnbrown like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.