Still looking for suggestions to find fellow nudist

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Panama Jack, May 7, 2019.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am having a difficult time on how to find like minded nudist on our up coming cruise.
    How do nudist breach the subject with another couple you may met. We want to spend time nude in our room and balcony with other nudist. How do you find them?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Have you tried the internet?

3. Panama Jack

Yes, but I would like to fellow nudist on our scheduled up coming cruises. I think we need a way of making contact on the ship and not sure how to go about that. Right now, the only idea I have would to breach the subject to a couple(for example) in a ship lounge or bar and that might not turn out as planned.
    It would be good to of others on the ship, but don’t know how to find them. It is not a nude cruise.

4. Nekkidbigguy

Nekkidbigguy Visitor

Do those ships have a bulletin board on which to leave msgs ? Consult the concierge ?

5. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

You bet! Especially too since you've noted in post #3 this is not a nude cruise. It begs the question: what are you doing!?
    As the younger brother of a Pursar working ships in the Carnival line out of Australia to the eastern Pacific, I can say that it is very likely you'd be disembarked from the ship for unbecoming/unseemly behaviour, even if you keep mention of it low key/surrupticiously, and putting such a thing on shipboard notices would likely make you as popular as herpes on a honeymoon. It's not a nude cruise, as you said, right? So why go and flout standards by wanting to let it all hang out and risk of trouble? Really, it should not be too extreme for you to don swimwear and join other guests in the pool/outdoor area for relaxation. On my last cruise I had no trouble at all swimming in Speeds, dressed like myriad others with absolutely no desire to go nude at any time, other than from shower to bed.

I am concerned by your perception of privacy with regard to balcony suites. As much as you might think a balcony is private, this isn't necessarily true for any and all ships. Going nude out there is I think going down begging for strife. It only takes one disgruntled guest nearby to observe what you are doing and realistically you could be getting a knock on the door. Then what?

Perhaps consider cruises dedicated to and for nudists.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  6. Panama Jack

Our intent is “not” to flaunt wide displays of nudity. We are discreet and respectful to others. It is more of a private matter in regards to making new friends with a common interest.
    Why would opening a friendly dialogue regarding nudity get you thrown of the ship?
    How can you explore anything in life if you don’t first open the door and explore.
    However, we may have to abandon this idea altogether.
    Sad!

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Come on now people of Hip Forums fill the box

[​IMG]

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Oh Dear...:cry:...HW Has A Brand New "Funny" To Intimidate Us With..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Where else would I be than on the cutting edge..lol..

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Lots of ships have adult pools (usually on the upper deck) where topless is ok. If the ship you will be on offers that head up to that pool and strike up a conversation with another couple and casually mention it would be nice if we didn't have to wear bottoms either. See where it goes from there...

11. Panama Jack

We may have to try that. The ship we’re on does have a adult area only but..... uncontrolled children pass through. So that’s out. We just want some privacy and be respectful of others as they should be to us.