Still Confused about my Sexuality

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by TheSamantha, Jul 30, 2013.

1. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I masturbate to girls all the time and they don't do it for me in real life either, I always expected that it was perfectly normal. I also think it's normal to fantasize about being in the position of the male.

I consider myself straight (or like bi-leaning, if that's a thing), I'll mess around with girls, but in the end I'm always gonna want to get nailed by a guy and silcone, rubber and glass are no substitute.

But I agree with BeachBall, your sexuality is yours, you can't do it wrong.

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I went to DCBiWomen last night and another girl said she felt exactly the same way. They said often women don't enjoy sex and turn to lesbian relationships to have long stretches of time between sex acts. The facilitator said people feel like they can feel their way into their careers, where they live, etc., but feel like they have to have hard and fast rules and labels regarding their sexuality. I felt so good to be in the gay area of town. I saw a drag queen who looked gorgeous and a bunch of flamboyant gay guys. I love the LGBT community and it would be a pity to let go of it.

3. BiCross9

BiCross9 Guest

Yes....I know this feeling well....marvellous.