Still a virgin

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Spuff, May 18, 2004.

1. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

I'm going on 19 in 4 days and I'm still a virgin too, but that's only by choice. And I've had some chances, but never did go for it. I was told that the longer you hold your virginity the better you'll be in bed. And I don't know if that's true oe not, but I'm just hoping that something good will happen soon cuz I am like totally sexually frustrated.

2. peace_sells

peace_sells Member

yeah me too!

I have had so many offers that it makes me hate guys sometimes because it seems like they only see wombmen as something to fuck.
    All my best friends that are guys have offered me their penis some time or other! graaa!!
    So yeah, me out of choice too. The church drilled much nonsense into me too! but sex is something I wouldn't feel guilty for doing outside of marriage, I just know I have to be in LOVE!

peace xx

3. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

i'm a virgin too!!! woohoo!

4. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

aah dont worry. when did you wanna loose it? any age is ok you know.. the time will come soon. i lost mine way way way too young (2 years before 15.. do the math) and well.. i regret it because i was initially savin it for someone else.. its rarely ever too alte to have sex .. its one of th things you can wait for believe me! and when you do it.. it should be when the girl or guy lieks you fo who you are and not just because they wanna shag some pretty person....

5. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Well, I'm not sure many people saw the the last thread I posted! I'm not a virgin any more but I lost it two days ago with someone I love dearly and we discussed things and with no pressure from me whatsoever (I'm not with her primarily for sex and I didn't want to hurt her feelings). She said it was what she wanted and we both agreed that sex would bring us closer. As we're both unexperienced, we're taking things slowly and steadily but it has definately brought us closer together.:)
    Personally, I would have still liked to have lost it sooner (say around 16) to gain more experience but on the upside, there's something new for me to explore!