Still a virgin

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Spuff, May 18, 2004.

1. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

It's nice to know I'm appreciated anyway! Thank you!:D

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I am still a virgin too. don't worry I am sure their is nothing wrong with you. just have to find the right person.. :)

3. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I'm a virgin and I think it's great that you're still a virgin... It would be nice if there were some guys like that around here... It's all abt sex here... Kind of gets annoying.. lol.. But, don't do anything with anyone until you know it's the right person ! :)

~ Sapphire

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

i an a virgin by choice.

i do not want to have sex with just a random "slut".

It must be special.

Don't be down just because you have not had sex. Life does not surround it, what does Froyd know?

5. Spuff

I'm not so much a virgin by choice ... it's just that I'm also waiting for the right girl, especially because I live in a place full of teenage pregnancy and STDs. I guess a lot of guys, more so round where I live, may have pressured girls into sleeping with them just to lose their virginity and have just continued in that fashion ever since. I couldn't imagine doing that to someone and I think my recently-ended two and a half years sexless relationship proved that.

6. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

wel.. its pritty kool that u went in to a relathinship for so long with no sex. u must have great mental strength

7. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Spuff, the fact that you are so respectful of other girls decisions is a MAJOR turn on/ good quality to many women I'm sure. I think it is incredibly* sweet of you! Try not to focus on so much as getting laid and all of the sexual frustration, but focus on finding someone you really care about, that returns your feelings. Making love to someone you really care about is so magical.

Good luck, :)

8. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i agree, u do seem really sweet

9. Spuff

I do know that most girls would probably find it good that I respect feelings. The problem with me is that I've never been much of an outgoing person and I guess my first impressions kinda sucked. I'm beginning to overcome that now anyway. I think that school completely shattered my self confidence and up until about late 2001, I had no confidence and could have just snapped. Luckily, that didn't happen but it still left its mark on me and as a result, I'm still a virgin. Also, whenever I wanted to discuss the possibility of sex with my (now) ex girlfriend, she took that offensively and thought I was pressuring her (even though I only asked to discuss it ... she was a 'I'm not taking the risk, even with protection' person and, ok, I respect that but she didn't need to think I was pressuring her) and that shattered my sexual confidence ... but that has since returned! lol

I think I'd better stop writing before I bore people to death! Sorry! lol

10. butterfly

butterfly Member

Hey don't worry, me too.....I think the time is near though....I can sense it ;)

11. Spuff

Lucky you, butterfly! lol

12. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

nah, your not boring its kool that u can talk about this, alot of guys just lie about this kinda stuf

13. Spuff

Well, I have a habit of just talking non-stop over the net! But I don't see the point of lying anyway because it gets you nowhere!

14. Andy73

Andy73 Member

I'm an attractive 30 yr old and I'm still a virgin. Not out of choice. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me.

15. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

yer.. i really do not thinkthat its 2 do with looks, its ur time, wen its your time

16. Seb

Seb Member

17. turtlefriend

turtlefriend Member

I'm still a vergin too. I think it's just that I haven't met the right one. . .

18. Technique

Technique Member

im in the club, i accually want to stay a virgin till i am married. this is something i dont want to mess up on. i was always getting down on myself cuz i was mormon and i had smoked weed ONCE, so i thought i was a bad person cuz NO ONE ELSE had. but this is something i want to do .... VIRGIN TILL MARRIGE BABY!

19. Spuff

I posted this thread a while ago and I might as well say that it's not applicable any more, as of two days ago. But thanks for your help and advise guys!:)

20. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

no nothing is wrong with you, sex is special so maybe you are subconciously waiting for the right moment dont worry about it though we all lose it at different ages