Still a virgin

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Spuff, May 18, 2004.

1. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I don't really know why this is. I don't think I'm particularly unattractive but I've just never been lucky enough. Is there something wrong with me?

2. ericf

ericf Member

I know why I am still a virgin (basically the church I grew up in made it impossible to consider dating until you knew you were going to get married -- don't ask how that is supposed to work). It left me very shy and also socially inept. I am working on getting better. The worst part of this is that I never even believed in most of what the church was pushing... I just had to play along (it was very cult-like).

I have come pretty close to losing it but then I just get unlucky... aka roommate starts banging on door wanting in... or something happens. Then she started doing coke and the new love of her life wasn't me anymore. :( Ah well... it will happen one of these days.

3. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i think u lot r pritty hot 4 bing vergins, i personally dnt think any1s hotter then vergins cus like u no that no1 has had that intermacy with u and like u no that ur the 1st 1 2 hav that connection with that person! but i gues its ur own opinion rly

4. Spuff

I guess the worst thing about it is sexual frustation and the feeling of inadequacy. I've always been a quiet person and only just coming out of my shell so that's held me back. Also, I always seem to choose unwilling girls too ... and because I respect their feelings, I don't get any. It's a lot to think about!:(

5. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Ha Im a virgin, and I always keep a girl friend. Ive gotten real close but turned it down, I guess Im waiting for the right one.

6. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i was a shy person, but then i like went outs and that made me cum outa my shell a bit, i stil hav rhat shy part, but i gues that will l alwayz b with me. steve martin was a vergin til he was 23 and hes shit hot!!

7. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

You're such a sweet guy!! I'd kill to have a guy like you! So sweet... :)

Never lose that quality. [​IMG]

8. Spuff

That's nice of you to say so ... thank you!:eek:

9. kier

kier I R Baboon

that is sooooo sweet!!! that's going in my sig :)

10. kier

kier I R Baboon

oh, i'm a virgin too

hey, we've got a pretty damn cool club goin on :p

it doesn't really bother me though, when i find that someone then i will give it to her, but untill that day i'll stay innocent (sorta ;) )

11. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

To be brutally honest, I haven't been that great with the ladies, and I'm a virgin.

12. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

im not a virgin. but it sucked when i lost my virginity, that slut got pregnant with my friend and tried to get money out of me and my friend! neither of us knew about each other!

and she was real tight, my dick got all burned and shit. my opinion is, get the first one over with so you can start having fun.

13. KaleidascopEyes

KaleidascopEyes Member

you sound like an incredible person, dont rush things now. you've waited this long, it might as well be at least a little special. i wish i had waited

14. Spuff

I do want it to be special but I guess my 'animal instincts' want that special moment to come sooner. Plus, I live in a region where teenage pregancy is sky high so considering where I live, I ain't done too bad already! I would just like to experience it myself sooner rather than later.

15. Spuff

Would anyone say I was unattractive though? I often wonder if it's my looks that lead me to still being a virgin.

16. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

the less you worry about things, the better life is. just know youll ahave sex at some point in your life, and be content with that. and talk to every girl you see.

17. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

Hey ya'll I'm in the club too! Still a virgin, and I'm ok with it. I've had many girlfriends and have been in love, real love twice. I still love both the girls beyond explanation. There were certainly times of incredible intimacy that we shared, but it as never felt right. I lost one because of that. I am not religious, I don't really believe in abstinance, I just feel like sex is such a wonderful wonderful thing I want to cherish it and have the most incredible time when it finally feels right. Don't get down...all in good time guys, all in god time.

I'm kinda jealous of my best friend though. He met that person just recently and everything fell into place for him. I am so happy that he has this new beauty in his life, but am kinda suprised as we both thought for sure that I would loose it before he did. Haha, funny the way destiny works.

In Lak'ech :)

18. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

You are NOT unattractive! :D I'd get with you. ;) You know, if we were in the same country and all. lol

You'll find that right girl someday. I PROMISE you. <3

19. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

You are seriously not unattractive! Just wait until I come back to Europe! ;) Just don't give in to peer pressure or anything to get w/some stupid slut...I think the first time should be special!

20. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

yer..aload of ppl loose it cus of peer pressure or just 2 please there lover and that kinda suks cus they just fuk them and not make luv. at least if u wait then u hav nuthin 2 regret. i dnt think its 2 do with luks cus thers alod of bad lukin ppl hu has fukd sum1, but thats the thing, they fukd sum1 but hasnt made luv.and i dout u just wana loose it 2 sum1 that u just fukd. and anywayz i dnt think its 2 do with luks anywayz,just that it happens wen it happens.