stick it up their behind

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MrDefiant, May 16, 2004.

1. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

POST THIS IF YOU GIVE A Hoot

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES DID NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.

AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.

THEREFORE MAY 19TH HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR behind"DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.

THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.

WAITING ON THIS ADMINISTRATION TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?

REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

2. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Now all remember to fill up the night before.

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

I got this email from a friend. I think I might do it. What the hell do I have to lose?

4. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i have a better idea. those of you who live in an area where you can walk to businesses or have public transportation, do what i did and ditch the car altogether! bike it, hike it, take the bus! it's better for you, all that lovely exercise, it brings you closer to your community, and it's much, much cheaper!

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

haha...won't that make this whole thing moot?

6. Friend

Friend Banned

We kind of have the same problem here in Canada with the price rise - only difference is that it's worse! We have a company called Esso (I dunno if it exists in the u.s. of inc...?). We've received emails and stuff to boycott this one, then another, ect... As it would turn out, some corps (fer'instance cops, can only get gas at Esso, ect...) have cards for specific oil companies... So, the point is that, we're pretty much held by the balls by the oil companies... It's up to the governments to do something... WE ARE FUCKED...

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

That is what everyone's gonna do anyway, it's not gonna make any difference.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

I can only afford to buy gas like $2 at a time, so I won't be filling up...now $2 gets me like 1.0000000000000002 gallons.... :(

9. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

it really only got over $2 around here on Friday, but it wasnt very nice of them

10. HappyHaHaGirl

I think it's $1.92 here, but it's really $1.93, because they put that little 9 up in the corner so you can't see it, and it's 9 tenths of a cent, which is basically a cent...why don't they just go ahead and even it out???

11. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Well, here it's nearly one Can $ per liter, the only way out is to start using your muscles or go by bus...

12. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ya just came back home and noticed gas is at 90 cents! yikes...

well i copied that message and emailed it to some people, hope it helps somehow.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

We will see the gas prices continue to rise throughout the summer. Then, a month or two before elections, it's going to drastically drop (in the US). Bush is in cahoots with the Saudis and there is a plan for the Saudis to open up their supplies full-blast right around election time, boosting the idiot's chances of being re-elected. It's just another example of the government fucking us all up the ass.

This is discussed in great deal in Bob Woodward's book, Plan of Attack.

14. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

D'you really think they'd want to get him re-elected???? Nobody can be THAT stupid!?! Geez, what a dreadful idea... :eek:

15. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You people with your $1 crap need to stop yer whining because I am paying $2.53 a gallon. I wish I didn't have to drive, but it's hard to to walk 20 miles to look for jobs.

16. Pressed_Rat

Obviously you have absolutely NO clue about how the Bush Administration and the Saudis are linked financially. Do some research, you'll be surprised.

17. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Aye, but one dollar a liter, that's I think about 3 some dollars a gallon...

18. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Well, no I don't, know any good sites to learn more? Feeling kind of lazy right now...

19. Pressed_Rat

20. Pressed_Rat

No, I don't know of any sites in particular. But if you were to do a search, I know a lot of information would turn up. I mean, a lot of people are aware of this, it's not some conspiracy theory that nobody knows about.

The connection between the US and the Saudi government has been well-documented for years. The Saudis are one of the biggest oil producers in the world. America is one of the biggest consumers of oil. Put two and two together.

This is another reason why we never attacked Saudi Arabia, when the 9-11 attacks were committed by primarily Saudis. Instead Bush decided to attack Iraq because he wanted to open a market which is as freely-flowing as the one with Saudi Arabia.

It's all one big scandal.