Stevia and Other Natural Sweeteners

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Aerianne, Mar 4, 2018.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

I've had that youfreeme.. this is perlege.. very nice, Belgian milk chocolate.. some are not nice..

Aerianne and YouFreeMe like this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey Y'all - We don't discuss bans or banned people, nor any moderator actions in our threads.

If you have a question, private message a moderator.

Thanks.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Agreed. I'll have to check out Perlege.

morrow likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One article says sugar causes diabetes, sweeteners are your friend. The other says sweeteners cause cancer, sugar is your friend. :hushed:

I take one sweetener pill sometimes with earl grey tea sometimes with a coffee but only if miss is having the coffee with me otherwise I kinda like the taste of just the coffee.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sugar is your friend in moderation. Its your enemy when you chronically consume too much.
    Same with salt (any kind of salt).
    Sweeteners... well, i know aspartan causes cancer in high amounts. But its hard to get to a dangerous amount as I understand. But its also getting less popular than it was.
    It used to be in diet coke... maybe still is!

wilsjane likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Moderating our intake of natural foods will always be the best way.
    Simply walking to work and using the stairs will burn off any excess sugar and allowing them to convert into heat by only using the heating for an hour at sunrise (to prevent condensation) and a few hours in the evening while relaxing will also make a huge difference.
    Today, we seem to feel the need to protect our children by driving them to school and not letting them play outside in the evenings. We just seem to ignore the risks we are subjecting them to from diabetes and heart disease as we watch them playing on a computer game with a can of fizzy drink in the other hand. I can just imagine what would have happened if I had asked my mother to fetch me food and drink while I was lounging on the settee. LOL.

7. Aerianne

The artificial sweeteners are bad for people with Diabetic Neuropathy. That's why we're always looking for something natural. Hubby has a very bad case of Neuropathy.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I recently heard about this. People who consume a lot of aspartame are going to doctors with symptoms similar to those of multiple sclerosis

9. Aerianne

Yes. Natural is better.