Stealing...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Legend, May 28, 2004.

1. Legend

Legend Member

Have Any Of You Peoples Ever Stolen Anything? Just Wondering Because I Haven't Really Ever Stolen Anything, But Over The Past Few Months I've Gone "Bad", I Have Started To Steal Things From Food To Clothes... I Have Not Stolen From Friends Or Family, Just Shops! I Dunno... Its Growing Into Habbit!

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

quit it quick is my advice...at school i stole some food, and it was so easy, but i stopped pretty quick. yes, the canteen would rip us off, but revenge isn't the best means to go about things

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I've stolen stuff before, nothing in the last 3 or 4 years i think. You should quit, it's a very addicting habit, much more than you would think. Don't worry about stealing food if your hungry(starving)

4. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

I steal when I get ripped off. I rip of the vendor in return. The other day at lunch my friend didn't have enough money to egt a samdwich so we tried to put in it her pocket and it wouldn't fit so I put it in her hood. LOL. I steal stuff. It used to be for fun but now I only do it when I need to. Sometimes I am in hte mood to steal and it drives me crazy.

5. kier

kier I R Baboon

how can you justify needing something and just wanting something?

6. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

When I was in the 7th grade I used to steal all of the time. I got caught twice and finally one day just quit. I threw away everything I stole too. It's a bad nasty habit that you should try and break. Everything you steal is costing someone somewhere something. Plus karma is a nasty thing. My cousin who was a dirty rotten theif and stole us family members blind finally got his when his girlfriend left him and took EVERYTHING.

7. Legend

Legend Member

I Haven't Been Caught "Yet" And I Havent Really Tried To Stop Stealing! I Steal Food Because Its A "Need" Thing For Me, I Cant Live Off Fresh Air, And Clothes Are A Need Thing, Its Winter Here (Well Its Fucken Cold Anyways) And I Refuse To Run Around Naked! I Have Stolen A Few Bigger Things And Sold Them To Get Some $$$! Stealing Is The Most Addictive Thing You Can Do!