stealing from work

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

No I do not, for my beliefs do not include the existance of such a place. It saddens me that you find this funny though, and what on Earth could ever compel you to call someone stupid when you are the one admitting to engaging in a crime, however small the crime may be, which is universally enforced, and in some places you could have your hand sliced off for?

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I honestly feel that if my job's not going to give me my 15 minute break (which is the law, by the way, we've even got a poster in the back office that states it), then I'm fully entitled to a small meal of my choosing. I don't believe karma will kick my ass for that, because it's usually waste anyway. Yet, no matter how I feel about it, the company will forever feel that is stealing, regardless of whether it was going to just find itself in the trashcan ten minutes later anyway.

3. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if it was a pharmacy.. YESSSSS lol

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

But I am guilty of buying things with company money that I/we don't really need or that aren't cost efficient. But they are for work and why should all of the classrooms smell like cucumbers and why shouldn't we all have personalized stationary? I mean it just makes work a happier place!

6. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

Your stealing whippetes? thats just stupid/

7. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I have never technically stolen anything from a place I worked, but I would definitely take advantage of the company perks.