stealing from work

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, Apr 5, 2007.

1. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

yes.

(my opinion is the only one that really matters anyway)

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

whippets rock. i did 6 yesterday. very fun.

3. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

i would if i knew they would miss it

4. NightRose

take the other day at my work experience..the boss and his wife have a drawer filled with family fun size chocolates so when an order came in and it had chocolates in it i took no hessitation it swiping the chocolates inside :H :drool: :nopity:

5. Willy_Wonka_27

tell them wonka said hi! oh, and sweep out my cell, i should be back real soon.

:dupe:

6. Willy_Wonka_27

it means i was just playin around. ive never been to jail, only a holding cell once.

7. NightRose

thats right call the police i dare ya....but ill be back of the streets in no time you'll see buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :leaving:

8. NightRose

what gave you that impression?

9. NightRose

that was ages ago. dont dis my country :toetap: lol

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it really just depends. i mean for ghod's sake, a effing paper clip or disposable bic, gimmi a break!

i mean if it's a really small company and it's a really big item or even a bigger then trivial item and everyone is doing it and its only a small to medium company.

sometimes there are very usefull items that midium to larger companies buy in really massive bulk that just can't be attained for love or money otherwise, you know, unless it's really showing up signifigantly in their accounting i really think the company should just consider it a perk and part of your pay and not really otherwise worry about it.

that's for the company. as for yourself individualy, well that on the other hand is a matter for your own conscounse.

=^^=
    .../\...

11. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I've 'borrowed' tabasco sauce from the cafe a few times

12. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i believe im getting under paid and i used to work at a grocery store that paid pretty well actually. why i say that is every time i happend to ask for a raise, i got one. i worked outside pushing carts around and looking out for cars. it was great becuase i got to work outside but anyway, if i stayed there i would of ended up mkaing 2 dollars more an hour and a promotion. so at my new job to mkae up for the inbalence, they can deal with a little "misplaced" product.

13. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Theft is disgusting, unless there is no other option left for the survival of your family. No matter how insignificant the item may be, stealing is one of the lowest, most selfish acts one could commit. Attachment to material things is bad enough and causes enough problems as is, but to actually take from the possesion of another shows how sad and insecure people actually can be. Sorry if I am coming off as condecending or rude, but this is common sense and it is one of the few topics that annoys and sickens me to the point where I lose respect for whomever is partaking in the gross act.

14. Krsna Bhakti

Ah, but will you be able to deal with the accumlation of the karmic reprecussions when your comfortable lifestyle is affected? May want to think before you act. I remember watching someone steal from a store while I was on LSD in my younger days, and I had this disturbing vision of the person and the gimme gimme gimme additude, greed is horrible. I wouldnt be able to sleep if I stole something, even if it was but just some inexpensive "misplaced" product

15. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ahh, they will all get their due karma........

16. Krsna Bhakti

Yes, its a shame because I do NOT wish bad things upon anyone, but sometimes this is the only way certain people will ever learn from their mistakes :)

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

White collar crime such as stealing office supplies at work is far more abundant and more pervasive than any other form of crime, and yet it's rarely ever prosecuted :mad:

Hotwater

18. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

by the way...totally worth stealing from

19. NightRose

lol true. i also stole some stamps...you think im going to hell for that? :lol: :withstupi

20. Krsna Bhakti

"Be free from crap"
    well, at least your not living a lie :greedy: