STDs from bathhouse? Low or high risk activity?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Daccid1123, May 14, 2019.

1. Daccid1123

Daccid1123 Members

Exposure:
    Hello guys, I am a 24 year old gay male.
    About a week ago I went to a bathhouse where I met a couple in a pool. I made out with both men while they gave each other blowjobs in between (I never put my mouth on their penis). I also gave them handjobs while masterbating myself with the same hands. For most of the night, I consistently applied hand sanitizer on my hands, penis and mouth. I also washed my hands with water and soap every 15 minutes or so. All of this happened in and out of the pool.

Symptoms:
    1) sore throat, about two days after my exposure, I could not stop coughing. The mucus accumulated in my throat was yellow.
    2) Just today, 7 days after, I noticed a mild red rash on the base of my penis. It doesn’t hurt but it does itch from time to time.

Questions:
    All week I have been paranoid and over analyzing every itch. Here are my questions:

1) What is the probability that I’ve contracted an STD, more specifically herpes?

2) How well does hand sanitizer ( ethyl alcohol 70%) kill herpes effectively?

3) Can herpes be transmitted through water?

4) Based on how I described my sexual experience, would it count as a high or low risk activity?

5) Theoretically, what would the probability of contracting herpes from direct skin-to-skin contact with someone who is shedding/ has an outbreak? (Worse case scenario)

Thank you so much for reading. Any information or advice is appreciated.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well at 24 you know the risks... so get to an std clinic now.. no pauses.

DiagonalZone likes this.
  3. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Wait. You put HAND sanitizer on your PENIS?

What for?!

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

"made out"...u fucked them both?

if u fucked them w a condom then totally low risk, but just go to a sexual health clinic and get tested.

Simon :)

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

so . . . . did you find out anything?

6. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Right. I’m rly clamoring for an update here.

Back when I was younger and more reckless, I actually met someone coming from a bath house... Just driving along next to me in downtown Ft Lauderdale. The guy ended up following me home after a quick chat on the road and me & my partner at the time fucked him raw back at the house.

What did I get out of it? A great sex scene, I suppose... But also Gonorrhea. So that sucked.

txbarefooter likes this.