std/sti question

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by acoustic, Jul 3, 2006.

1. acoustic

acoustic Member

ive never done anything with a different girl other than what ive done with my girlfriend,

she also hasnt dont anything with anyone else other than me.

both my parents (as far as i know) dont have any std/sti's so i dont see how i could get it genetically and neither do her parents.

is it possible for me to get an std/sti from her? we have had oral sex but never intercourse yet (we dont plan to either) but i was wondering since you can get them from oral, in my situation is it possible?

mind you we both dont do drugs- so needles and stuff are out of the question. i consider myself hygenically clean and i consider her hygenically clean... but i guess i dont understand how you get it if you dont get it from someone else?

2. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

So what you are saying is that you may have an STD but you can't figure out where you could have gotten it from. Or are you asking the question of how can you get an STD if your parents were clean and you and your girlfriend are clean. I don't understand what you are trying to say, sorry.

3. acoustic

acoustic Member

i dont have an std as far as i know- i mean i could be wrong but i mean i havent done anything in my life... i was just saying is it possible for me to get one from my girlfriend?

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

It is very possible and that is why you should always wear protection. Many people have std's but they don't have any symptoms whatsoever so if I were you, I would get Std test done just to be sure, as well as your girlfriend.

5. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I dont think you can., xcept thrush, you could get that from sex

6. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

If you are both virgins to needles and sex, odds are that neither of you have an STD/STI. But it is always good to use protection anyway.

Also, as far as I know, there are no "genetic" STDs. AIDS can be passed from mother to fetus through shared body fluids, but that is not genetic.

7. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

hepres and warts can also be passed from the mother. Also sharing towels and stuff can spread sti's.

Long story short mate, its highly unlikely, but it is possible

8. fistermister

fistermister Member

If your girlfriend has cold soars and gives you a blowjob you could end up with them on your dick.