Stash.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by gratefulvegan, May 21, 2007.

1. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

I keep mine in a 4 ziplocs and then in a masons jars and then i put it in the top part of the toliet.

2. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

if its not much at all it can fit in a small bag in a highlighter and the highlighter wil still write...

also if you have a paintball gun a joint fits quite nicely in the barrel. but for a lot of it. I would suggest Ps2,in a socket or be creative. I have a massive RC truck and the battery slot was huge. I could fit a lot of things in there if i took the battery out

3. Biida

Biida Member

I've got a few stashes around the houses, along with whatever else my boyfriend and brother have...

At my mom's we've got our "hippie box." It's a little lunch-tin that's just the right size to stash our pipes, papers, lighters and weed. We don't need that much room in it because we've usually only got a half oz. at a time. Sometimes we'll split the weed up and each stash a couple of buds somewhere in the room. It makes for a fun stoner game, finding our hidden bud.. Or whipping one out of nowhere when we think we're dry. My personal favourite hiding spots are in a toy treasure chest and an empty ring box. :) I've also got a little golden tin for storing roaches.

There are always other lighters and various bongs laying around the room.

At my dad's, I keep a big, cardboard box under my bed. One half has spare bedsheets and pillowcases, while the other half stashes a bong, scissors, papers and my lighter... And a coffee mints tin for roaches.

4. Donkey

Donkey Member

mine stays in some little ikea plastic container that i keep in my dreaser under my snow pants.

5. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I always put anything I have to hide in a box in this spot in the corner of my headboard. It's right by my head and it's always covered by my pillows and whatnot. I should probably find a better place.