Starting Hormones this Friday M-F :)

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by twistedsister, Sep 23, 2013.

1. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

i am sooooooo ready~cant wait to finally start this and notice the subtle changes along the way~any advice appreciated!

how long before you noticed your mind and body begin to change? i have sooooo many questions that need answers lol thanks :daisy:

2. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

3. bixiestar

bixiestar Guest

Your post was on my birthday! lol
    Hi I just found out about and this forum/community. Really cool place.
    Congrats! I don't think I'm a .. classic story .. transgender mtf so I can't really comment on what to expect or anything. I have started diy phyto natural hormones about 2011 for about 6 months but stopped due to friends concern. It was low dose tho. (I started getting fat redistrobution and sensitivity in my nipples) With the phyoestrogen and natural antiandrogen (anti-testosterone) it was about a few weeks or month before i started noticing difference in mind and body.

I just ordered hormones myself (DIY again) 50mg androcur and 1mg of estrofem to start to feminize.

Good luck! And I really happy for you! :)
    ~sam

4. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

Who do you order from? You can pm me to let me know :)

5. bixiestar

bixiestar Guest

I can't send you a PM, i've only had 2 posts. I need to post more to be able to PM. LOL. Can you send me one. Awww...

6. Sarah S

Sarah S Guest

hi Twistedsister I started HRT on May 18th of this year Spirotone an started the Progynon Depot (Estradiol Valerate) injection (I take the injection every 2 weeks) on June 14th about a week after I had the first injection by boobies started getting sore an have been sore ever since. My boobies are getting bigger an my areolas an nipples have gotten larger.My skin is getting a lot softer an smoother an the hair on my tummy is taking a very long time to grow out an is finer an lighter. (Before HRT I would start growing out several hours later) My body odor has changed no longer the funky man smell since being on HRT. The HRT has changed the way i think my thoughts an emotions. I posted an tread my favorite Bra an that is me in the pic an those are my boobies http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=479464&f=435 ..

7. amandatrans

amandatrans Member

hi, im taking hormones, and going to see the doctor next week about getting hormones from them and not buying from the intrenet, do you have any advise for me,

8. Sarah S

Sarah S Guest

When your at the Doctor and you are talking about the Hormones Tell him you want Estradiol Valerate Injections I will tell you why The Injections are safer an work faster an have good results because I know I have been on the Injections a year now.

9. amandatrans

amandatrans Member

hi, been and seen the doctor and are now refering me
    hopefully that wont be long but will ask and see what they say
    thank you