Standing in line. Nice ass.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Cooper001, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I told someone in our group at the Indy 500 one year that she had an onion butt . She asked what that was and I told her....." so sweet it makes you cry "
    Her husband never let her come back again .
    I was sad .

Cooper001 likes this.
  2. Cooper001

Cooper001 Members

Lolololol

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

And THIS is why I prefer to keep my mouth shut and enjoy.

4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Yep that was a costly lesson .But man it was so sweet I had to tell her . I just didn't think she'd tell her husband .

5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I said something llike "that's a sexy butt" to married coworker. She turned, smiled, and blushed. Within a couple of weeks we were having a full blown long term affair. He ass was even hotter out of her clothes.
    Current wife HAD a great ass. Told her that on our first date. She screwed my brains out that night.

6. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

HAD ?

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Yeah.......amazingly sad what 40 pounds will do to a once hot ass.

Toecutter likes this.
  8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

That is a common reason for marriages to become sexless regardless of which partner it is. My male friend got married had 2 kids and no sex now for about 35 years. My female friend had 2 kids her husband is now 400 lbs. no sex for 20 years. They were both fit and worked out before marriage.

Just my opinion, a person will do what is important to them regardless of how difficult the task. If weight is causing a relationship (sex) problem and the heavy person refuses to respond by losing weight, it is my opinion that the mate is not that important to them any more.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    granite45 likes this.
  9. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

It depends on the woman and depends on if she's into you or not when she turns around to see who's being so rude and crude. You'll either get slapped or you'll find yourself balls deep in her pussy in a couple of hours.

6Sailor9 likes this.