Stances on Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by TreeFiddy, Jun 12, 2006.

1. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

It's because a lot of people, gay and straight, define themselves and the world around them so much by orientation that the concept of fluid sexuality frightens them. They can cope with someone doing both sexes as long as they can convince themselves that the person is "confused", and that they'll resolve themselves eventually to the ideal - one sex or the other.

2. whereami

whereami Member

Bah,that's just reading too much into it. I like what I like & that's all there is to it. :)

3. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

You can never read too much into anything! Imagine if Dan Brown had just been like "meh, whatever". :D

Nah, what I was saying was that you're one of the good ones who doesn't feel the need to off-load their own hangups onto others. It's a good thing.

4. Biida

Biida Member

Amen.

I find myself sexually and emotionally attracted to members of both sexes, so I appear to fall within the bisexual category. Ah well. Whatever people want to call it is fine by me. I've just got a heart filled with loving. :)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.