Stalkers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 7, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Not a true stalker, but lots of bizarre one off messages requesting nude photos or the sharing of incestuous desires.

There is a reason a ditched the surfer girl av and used a more gender-neutral screen name

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pffffft! I should be so lucky!

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

For a while there new members under different names kept popping up and personally attacking me despite my having had no prior contact with them.

Pretty sure it was the same troll because the attack was always exactly the same. It kinda creeped me out that someone would go to the trouble of creating multiple names just to insult me

Haters gonna hate
    And lovers gonna love Pressed Rat

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Least we know where the Tshirt is now.

RainyDayHype likes this.
  5. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I'm not stalking you Rat, I promise.

Anyhow, how's the selection at One Stop Brew Shop these days? :D

Goldbach's Conjecture likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that you may have been in for the shock of your life if you had taken her up on her offer, met her and then discovered her REAL gender.
    Did she ask you for any 'naughty' pictures while she was making her generous (probably false) offer. :yum::yum::yum:

themnax likes this.
  7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Oh you're a hoot

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yo you're creepy as shit.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if i remember right it was dropped off by manservant hecubus and was lost before aristartle could retrieve it

some kind of miscommunication

10. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Everyone who's posted in this thread will have their own personal stalker before the day's up

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

names/screenshots or it didn't happen.

are the "good people" the ones who eat their sister's asshole without talking about it?

13. storch

storch banned

Remember the old days when stalkers were called "secret admirers"?

RainyDayHype, wilsjane and themnax like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I had a stalker years ago. We met online on a forum site, he was alright we had things in common like music, movies and TV shows. He lived in Perth Western Australia. I knew he liked me, but so did a lot of my MSN friends. It's just messenger, right? Well, he kept on and on and on about wanting to meet me to the point where it just got annoying and I didn't speak to him as much.

One day he started telling me things, things too close to me, as in my city, the pubs I went to etc. I was like hmm okay.. Must be doing research. It wasn't research, he travelled from the other side of the country, into Sydney which is 3hrs away from me. But he'd driven to my part of town where I lived. He was there.. And I was freaked the fuck out. He had no job and nothing to go to in Sydney, but he knew I travelled to Sydney all the time for concerts and figured he'd meet me at one..

Hell no. I always wanted to come back to Germany at some point, but this made me pull the trigger and move faster. I stopped all contact with him. I still get emails a few times a year and I never respond, I don't know why he bothers.

He was real jealous type too, hated when I spoke of male friends even though he knew I was with my girl, but he just got weirder over the years. I knew him for maybe 2 or 3 years before he pulled this on me. He was a touch older than me, but preferred younger girls. Yeah so that was fucked up I mean the guy was literally scowling my fucking backyard for me..

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...That's Seriously Scarey.....:astonished:

Cheers Glen.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

i sent u friends request on fb., mks..

18. wilsjane

That sort of thing is more common than most people ever realize. Our daughter is a London police officer and they get reports of people being stalked quite a lot.
    Most stalkers are quite harmless and their is a high chance that if you agreed to meet your guy, once the chase was over he would run for the hills,
    But their is always a chance that he could be a real weirdo who would want to do you some harm. Not a chance that I would advise anyone to take. LOL.
    PS, Female police officers also get followed around at times by guys who have a fetish for women in uniforms.

Irminsul likes this.
  19. wilsjane

Well you had me fooled,..... For some reason, I had just assumed that you were a guy. :yum::yum:

The funniest thing that ever happened to us (not on HF) was the guy who assumed that because I was sharing an account with Jane, I was a transvestite.
    Neither of us realized when replying to him, until one day he asked me to change into my female outfit before I replied to his message. We still laugh about it today.

20. wilsjane

We could start right now and turn it into the HF stalking game.

I have just stalked your message..... Who are you going to stalk to continue the game.??????

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  21. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

No, u.

Goldbach's Conjecture likes this.