stabbing

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by cotter builds, May 22, 2004.

1. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

shrooms id say are the silliest drug ive done. i have this tendency to take on a different personality while on em.....it really creeped my friend out....though at one point i really wanted to stab him and the only reason i didnt was because it would make drugs look bad. so i decided not to stab him. but ive done shrooms at a party once, and i wanted to end all people there. when i do em, i end up talking to myself and having full in depth conversations. so ive come to the conclusion that shrooms are much better when youre alone.....anyone else think this?

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i cant get rid of my knives.....theyre a part of me....im a woodcarver....and i collect knives....in either case, i decided if i really wanted to stab him, i should come down off the shrooms before i did it.

3. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

Maybe You Should Just Stop Eating Fungus.

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

lol, i hope you don't turn into a human carver. crazy

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

You might want to chill out on those shrooms buddy.

6. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i talk to myself too.

but ive never wanted to stab anyone. thats funny though. "it would make drugs look bad" - i know what your talking about.

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

yes, i think this is the best advice so far. from what this knifer was describing, i would not disqualify the presence of a mental and/or antisocial personality disorder. to the knifer: if your thoughts of stabbing your friends persists, and becomes a realistic possibility for you, i recommend you make an appointment with a clinician.

8. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

hahaha, thats cute, that was the only time i wanted to really stab someone.....but i remember that i told myself youll make drugs look bad.....i just couldnt let it be done. i think my reason for wanting to do it was cause he made some noise or somethin......either way, hes not dead, my knife is still on the wall. and college is out so the shroom supply dissappeared.

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

excellent. i'm happy to hear that the knife is back in its place and that you are no longer experiencing the desire to stab your friend. peace!

10. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i did want to punch him in the face when he was drunk and grabbed the wheel with some force.....instead i lit my zippo and tossed it on the fucker's lap.

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Iv'e wanted to stab somebody on mushrooms before. He wouldn't stop talking, and there was a knife jambed into the bookshelf next to him, and I just kept thinking how easy it would be... Luckily I knew not to act on it though, that would be stupid and wrong. LoL...

12. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

Stop taking drugs. Ever heard of 'SET AND SETTING'!?!?!?!

You were driving as well!?!?! This is all just a big fucking embarasment... There is a respect that you need (for life and those around you) to have in tact before you trip on anything. There is an ART to the use of these amazing chemicals. People who proceed to do it "incorectly" to recieve a bizzare form of intoxication and 'see pretty colors and giggle' deserve every fucking bad trip and incident that happens while you are 'FUCKED UP'.

I'm starting to believe that humanity is simply to dumb as a whole to ever realze its amazing potonetial... hahaha.. well at least salvation is there...

Shrooms should not make you want to stab anyone... I'm glad you had the sense to realize "it would make drugs look bad"... even though that should not really be the only reason you don't want to stab your 'friend'.

Hallucinogens are not for everyone... If you know they're not for you, then please for all those who do enjoy them, don't fuck with it...