Sssssoooo Hungover

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheLittleOne, Jan 10, 2005.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I'm so hungover, i dont know how i made it to work...I may still be drunk...fun times, fun times. I have serious redeye though, egh.

2. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of miracle drug that keeps people from getting hangovers now? If that had existed when I was 19, I'd have kept it in stock at all times.

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

alka selzter works wonders. that's what it's for, after all. there's also Chasers. though for the red eye, i would just recommend our good ol' friend visine.

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I had a pretty bad hangover this morning as well. Ohh the joys of being back in uni and living in a dorm... :D

5. TheLittleOne

I had 5 beers before i went out...3 strong rum n' cokes at some swanky bar at the resort...a free chocolate martini and some minty tasting shot before i left the bar....g'damn...i need to eat or something, i feel like i'm gonna pass out.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

the good thing about getting hangovers at m school is that all you have to do is go down to the infirmary and claim you are sick and you will get a pink slip excusing you from all classes that day. i've done that twice. one time was because i went up Canada the night before. we came back and i had to go to swim practice for lifting. so i didn't get any sleep. they said i had red eye and that no white part was showing and a smelled of booze.

so i sympathize with you. it sucks going through the day feeling like that.

7. TheLittleOne

at school it's easy to chill out w/ a hangover..go puke or whatever...but i'm at work. i can't just get up and go...At my old job, selling clothes, i would be so fucking sick, i would be running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. one time i puked on the door, in the store, lol. it was baaad. everyone thought i was pregnant or something, ha

8. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

perhaps you should drink less next time ;)

i hardly ever get hangover when i do though it is pretty horrible i must say though that i have no pity for hangovers and sunburns there both self inflicted

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i can drink like a fish and never get hungover. take an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen before you go to bed, with a large glass of water. works for my husband.

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

should not mix ibuproen and alcohol. ten times harsher on your liver than alcohol alone.

11. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Now you tell me *keels overrrrrr

12. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

I totally agree hangovers is the price you gotta pay. Now you should do nothing about it and love the hangover

13. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

The things kids drink these days...That would be, exactly, what? Gin, vermouth, and chocolate? I'm hung over thinking about it...

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

Haha wanderingturnupII I feel the same way about alcohol.

15. kier

kier I R Baboon

i feel like arse, though something has made my day shine real bright :)

and i got my webcam through, i checked my post at 2am last night, i played my guitar to some people, and got to bed at 4

16. TheLittleOne

Hooooowwwwlllly crap, I'm not in a good way todaaaaaaaay. I always tell myself i won't get shitty on work nights...fuck....fuckin keg parties wtf....*gag*

17. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

awesome, a keg party on a thursday night. thats just awesome. i usually tell myself i won't drink on school nights, but i usually give in...with that being said, i only have wednesday and thursday as the 2 nights i have to go to canada to drink...i've been every other night at one point this year and only have 2 left.

18. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

hah ha friday night (late in Oz) and i am so wasted i can barely type..... oh yeah to be this pissed and be on the forums before sleep... wtf is wrong here?

umm that i am even on the comp...yeah that would be it

19. TheLittleOne

yea...i work at a resort in colorado...weekends are the busiest, so all the emloyees party during the week. last night it was a bonfire...yea that was fun goin to pee in the woods in a foot of snow...
    that's sweet you can just go up to canada to drink.

20. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I don't know about the ibuprofen, but drinking water after I'm done drinking seriously helps with my hangover. If I come home and drink a couple glasses of water during the night when I wake up, or even before bed, it seems to clear my system out a lot faster, thus no lasting effects the next day.