Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on how everything manifests when one meditates...

Discussion in 'Hinduism' started by Ajay0, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Insightful article by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on how everything manifests when one meditates....

Everything manifests when you meditate! - Wisdom by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in my humble experience, everything manifests just fine in my blissful ignorance.

humans sometimes cause harm in theirs, but that's about as much as anything we think we know has to do with it.
    we are a part of the universe, but not nearly as important a part of it as we like to tell each other to pretend.
    i criticize and condemn the choice to wish to be feared and to cause suffering and harm.
    knowing this is not always a choice, but knowing quite often, on some level, it also is.
    i realize of course that my own life suffers to some extent by my doing so.

yet i believe the world you and i and everyone we meet has to live in, would suffer the more were none us to do so.

you'll go through an awful lot of expensive cpu's playing around with wires every time you suffer a software glitch.
    you will likely eventually realize this.

it is though, that spirit stuff works in its own way, that is, or appears to be, very different from the way physical stuff does.
    for one thing, physical stuff is never personal, and has almost perfect detachment from anything we may happen or choose to feel.

spirit stuff works different, and how we feel does very much interacts with it.
    but not i believe, by owing anything to what we tell each other.

all things are of course better understood when considered in an unbiased manor.
    that is what i believe the whole point of meditation to be all about.

Toker and ~Zen~ like this.
  3. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

i met him once in california and we had a strong reaction to each other. i hated him on sight, and he, i....

the rest was just typical neohindu shit with bhajans and big yawns