Sports Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Eliot, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Eliot

Eliot Member

Making a new one, because I can't bump my old one, considering I would get banned. And because Adam is a bitch and locked his NFL thread...well, here you go.

2. velvet

velvet Banned

Sports... right.. that has something to do with a lot of movement and sweat and stuff.. right? Sometimes involving objects over which you have to fight in a semi-violent way to obtain them or place them somewhere?

3. Eliot

Eliot Member

You say that like it's a bad thing.

4. velvet

velvet Banned

No.. just wanted to give some respons since you seem to be looking for someone to talk about sport to.. but I don't know sports.. and yeah.. not too fond of it either.. but willing to talk ;)

So.. how about those Knicks? ;)

5. Eliot

Eliot Member

It's too soon to pass judgement on Isiah Thomas's skills as a general manager, but things aren't looking good.

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Ok, good to know! :D .. yeah.. *cough*

ok.. I can't keep doing this :p

nah seriously.. here in Holland we have 1 professional American Football team (Amsterdam Admirals) and I think there is only one Dutch guy in it (fieldkicker or sth, former soccerplayer), there rest are US people that aren't good enough for the real deal yet ;) Cheerleaders are nice though..

I've been to a game three times.. they don't broadcast it on tv so there isn't really a way to keep up with it.. and I don't like soccer so.. what's a girl to do eh? ;)'

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Yeah, its kinda like a job, only you don't have to do it. But people do. Strange.

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yes, another sports thread...

9. Eliot

Eliot Member

Would you prefer another thread about, "hay guyz lets mak dis da longst tered on hpforumss!!!!!"

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

no, but i want a sports forum, but since thats not happening, i'll have to deal with this

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased