Spore Supplier

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by paintballer687, Apr 1, 2007.

1. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I live in California and cannot find any spore suppliers that will ship here. I doubt any US companies would, but I have a feeling sites in the UK would. I had a site I ordered from, located in the UK, but due to changing laws they no longer sell the spores. I'd be most interested in the pre-inoculated substrates (pre-done grow boxes), but spores alone are good too. If anyone knows any sites please PM me, do not post it in this thread. If this thread is in violation of any forum rules, I apologize and please remove it.

Thanks

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i don't know of any personally, but you can at least e-mail and ask any legit vendor if they would.

or get someone out of state to order them and send them to you.

or set up a PO box out of state for a one time use.

also, I'm just wondering, why would you want pre-inoculated substrate?

3. paintballer687

I'd prefer per-inoculate because it already has the mycelia quickening the production process by weeks. I actually would like to do a bit of research on them; I could legitimately order them but the process of government verification can be somewhat lengthy and as I'm on a timeline, ordering under the table would be much quicker.

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

shut up piggie

5. paintballer687

Ouch, that hurts. You can ask many on these forums, I can assure you the swine you're trying to compare me to is as far from me as the quasars.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

oh, sorry then