Sponge Bob Square Pants...

Discussion in 'Cartoons' started by A Clockwork Orange*, May 25, 2004.

1. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i wanna live in a pineapple under the sea :)

2. hippygurlsmokinweed

hippygurlsmokinweed Member

I love spongebob

3. 60sHippie

60sHippie Member

YEA GO SPONGE BOB ALL THE WAY :p hehehehheh

4. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

I love Sponge Bob!

5. meggs_08

meggs_08 Member

Sponge Bob most definitely rocks my world, fairly oddparents is also another good cartoon that I watch whenever I have the chance.

6. Spelunker

Spelunker Member

TooL's guitar player Adam had a Spongebob sticker on his amp during the last tour...

7. PeaceFrog420

PeaceFrog420 Member

My favorite episode is where Spongebob and Plankton sing the FUN song!! F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere and anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea!! I have an alarm clock that plays that :D

8. gary.newelluk

gary.newelluk Member

Gee thanks. Only kidding.

I love spongebob. Favourite character has to be plankton.

"booster seat. hot dawg"

9. boredhead

boredhead Member

Spongebob is great. Best character in spongebob has to be SPONGEBOB!!!!1

I don't think Spongebob is just a rip of Ren and Stimpy.. Subtle differences. Comparable in their non sequitur humor but yea unique and awesome in their own ways.

10. hsg1437

hsg1437 Member

"squidward's day off" is a masterpiece.

11. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Oh god, Spongebob is my guilty pleasure. My boyfriend and I both have this insane disorder where whenever we see it on tv, we have to stop and watch. Hehe. I love Patrick. I have a fondness for the dumber characters...and Patrick is the shiznit. I have a Patrick doll hanging above my closet, lol. One of my friends got a t-shirt that had Patrick opening a present and it says, "It's a box! And it has a lid on it, too!" Hehehe...

12. alpharainbow

alpharainbow Member

spongebob is the biggest turn off ever, imo.

13. Kinky Ramona

Well, I wouldn't expect he'd be a great turn-on. I haven't heard much about people with cartoon sponge fetishes. Though this post might uproot some. All that find Spongebob and his squishy absorbency ultra sexy, step forward now!

14. alpharainbow

alpharainbow Member

hah. i meant spongebob has always annoyed the living shit out of me.

15. Kinky Ramona

haha, I figured that was actually what you meant. But it did bring up a good question. You have to give me that.

16. pearlgoesshopping

pearlgoesshopping Member

I was just going to start a SB thread when I saw this! :) I love Spongebob. He's adorable and just so darn funny. Makes me laugh EVERY time. That laugh is so insane! I saw something online once...a "Church of Spongebob" website...which I thought might be taking it a liitttttle bit too far, but somehow it makes you think that this little cartoon character is pretty amazing for having such a positive impact on people's lives.

17. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I used to like spongebob but grew tired of it after a while. Not enough variety in the show. The novelty has worn off and now its just annoying.

18. Kaleidescope_eyes

Kaleidescope_eyes Member

hehe i LOVE spongebob ... squidwards my fave carachter he just cracks me up ... gary and patrick are cool too ... and spongebob himself LOL

19. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

spongebob is definatley funny. my favorite episode of it is the one with the magic conch. lol. "o magic conch. we are lost in the forest, and we have no food. what should we do?" -pull string- "nothing" and they both just sit down and start drooling. lol. great stuff. and the golden days of nick were soooooo cool. rugrats went on sweet adventures and there was no dil, or any of this all grown-up b.s. and rocko's modern life was awesome, as was ren and stimpey. my brother just bought all the seasons of ren and stimpey on dvd. yay, reliving the days of old.

20. Kinky Ramona

I love the episode where they learn the cusswords from the dumpster. That's definitely my favorite one. My little stuffed Patrick above my closet makes me smile. Hehe.