Spm

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by *Anne85*, May 11, 2004.

1. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

Okay, i know most of you guys dont listen to rap...but south park mexican is the best stoner music ever. i only listen to it when im stoned. man, its the greatest...

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

SPM does kick ass.
    IMO, not the best stoner music, but still really good.

3. inneedofacid

inneedofacid Member

im spm, you know my name, im the one who came up out the dope game.

yea spm is good stoner rap. i dont even like rap either.

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I listen to Rap all the time, when Im baked I tend to listen to:Tupac,Biggie,Eminem,Bone thugs(sometimes),Bob Marley(not rap but good),NWA,Dre,Snoop and Im sure I forgot a few there but thats mainly wut I listen to.

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

"You know my name/I'm SPM/I'm the one that came up out the dope game"

Ya, SPM's pretty cool. I gotta support him because he's from Houston (my home town). I love listening to some chopped and screwed SPM, now that's some stoner music.

Too bad he acted like a dumbass, he got locked up for child molestation I think.

6. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

Yeah, he did get thrown in jail for molesting a five year old. Thats pretty sick. I heard that he got killed in jail not too long ago...

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I don't really think it was a 5 year old. I've heard people say it was a 9 year old, a 14 year old, all different ages. Regardless, that's still pretty fucked up. Are you sure he got killed in jail, or is that just a rumor? I hadn't heard anything about that.

8. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

it's probably just a rumor, i've heard a lot of different stories...like that he killed himself, or that some other convict killed him for molesting a kid