Spit Swab Test

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sizzard The Wizard, May 25, 2006.

1. Sizzard The Wizard

Sizzard The Wizard Member

Ok, heres the deal. I am looking at landing a really good gig as a pharmacy technician. One problem. The company I am applying at does the spit swab drug test and I need to know if there is anything I have to do, besides quit smoking for 72 hours before the test, to make it look clean?

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

72 hours?...i would stop for a week or more. if you can. and im not an expert on saliva testing so...i dunno spit alot?

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

I've never heard of a saliva test for marijuana.....

4. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

Ya I had it done to me awhile ago, I failed..But I smoked about 10 mins before it.

A company made a product to pass these tests..http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/kits/saliva-test.htm dunno if it works or not.

Other then that I don't think the test works to good they said it only detected 1 out of 61 tested by Swiss police in a Article I read.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

WHY?

6. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

saliva tests are extremely inaccurate. their detection period can be much less than a day. i've heard of people passing after smoking under an hour before.

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah I hear they're inaccurate as well. Just mouthwash or have a meal or something before and you'll be good.

8. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I was just about to say mouthwash, but passittotheleft kind of took it from me. But that would be the best plan, I think that you might read positive for alcohol because of the high alcohol content in mouthwash, but you could prove that via breathylizer, right?