Spiritual Use of Marijuana, The Spine, and Kundalini Yoga

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HerbuhLovuh, Aug 18, 2005.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

This thread is not for marijuana lovers who are not actively involved in any spiritual discipline, but rather for those interested in achieving spiritual discipline:
    What I am revealing now many people already know: it is that though marijuana creates an alkaline vacuum thus strengthening the spirit; the vacuum inverts and leaves the smoker in acidosis. In this state of acidosis considerable strain is placed on the mid-spinal.
    After smoking marijuana spiritually for years, and smoking marijuana when I do yoga and meditate for sure, I am now finally involved in some intense kundalini training. The more intense the training gets the more acutely aware I become of my patheticly weak mid-spinal. This part of the spine is associated with the lungs. In the kundalini yoga work I do all who smoked lots and lots of marijuana in short periods of time experienced the same thing and we are achieving the ascendent and spiritual alkaline state, losing our desire to smoke marijuana, and reaching profoundly expansive levels of awareness.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well, not to shit on your ideas (which I actually find pretty intriguing), it'd make sense that SMOKING weed would weaken your lung areas, right? I mean, inhaling smoke isn't good for you.

Still, I'm wondering...what do you do to stop this inverted vacuum~acidosis? Have you tried eating it, and seeing if that stops the acidosis? Maybe it's just the smoke in your lungs having the negetive impact.

Anyways, I only know a very little about such things, but I'd be interested to hear more.

Oh, and also, how much do you smoke in each session? Are you going for slightly stoned or very stoned?

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I don't smoke much weed anymore. It used to make me crazy though as I was crazy to begin with and I would smoke it tell I was blitzed out of my head.

To stop this acidosis we stop smoking marijuana pick up a raw food diet and practice kundalini yoga. We can eat things like psychedelic mushrooms which are raw, uncooked, and alkaline rather than a burnt herb.

Eating marijuana raw is nearly ineffective which is why I doubt it's traditional use. The cells have to be popped with heat in order to be released into the blood stream and our stomachs alone do not really do that which is why it is always cooked in oil or butter.

Interesting to note that jamaicans smoke the hell out of marijuana as it grows abundantly but shy away from any use of psychedelic mushrooms(or so a rasta from jamaica told me saying 'rasta don't eat them' or whatever). I believe their nervous systems were weakened from herbz causing the shrooms to induce a rather intense, hellish and otherwise uncomfortable experience and so the elders spread a message.
    Kundalini yogis on the other hand will eat the raw fresh mushrooms and do hours of kundalini yoga and have intense vivid astral projections and ego loss experiences.

So thanks for not shitting on my ideas. I am used to these highly volatile acidic responses and I really feel them deep in my body and I feel this almost addiction-like feeling to respond to them thus breeding more; but it is the ascendently spiritual and free alkaline state our bodies are evolving towards.

For example if you go to hippy chat there is a high probability it is full of someone who recently vegged out on extremely toxic and acidic foods and they troll the chat to vent these horrible internal bodily feelings they are totally numb too inflicting it like a plague on others. Of course the trolls are usually in number and they will support each other as they feel so awfully similar. Then if you go to a spiritual forum you get these light feelings of freedom and ascension and alkalinity that those undergoing severe acidosis are simply incapable of percieving.

4. stranger

stranger Member

what about vaporizers???

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

They say anything heated over 118 degrees is no longer raw since the living enzymes cannot survive.