spiral...

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ArtLoveMusic, May 3, 2007.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

...a cool picture i found on my camera my friend took of me putting up my dreads a little while back.... thought you guys might appreciate it :)

[​IMG]

2. egle

egle Member

wow. you have hair raps in there? if so they look realy nice. and u should rap it like that but behind you and thn hair band it, would look cool

3. ArtLoveMusic

umm i have lots of different things in there collected over the time....ummmm lets thing.... one fat wool wrap, one felt dread, a plat of pretty fabrics (all of those are in that picture) then i also have 3 dreads from friends, one hair wrap from a friends hair from her wedding, a small snippet of another friends dread, numerous bells and beads and bobs, ah yes 2 other hair wraps from another friend (they are new) and lots of random bits of string and wool tied in there....

...so you could say i have a few wraps :p

whaty i was doing was spinning it like that then i keep spinning it so it forms a bun on the top of my head, then i use the felt dread to tie it up there.

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

5. Caelynn

Caelynn Yellow Butterfly

fleassy - your dreads are so amazing!! the wraps rock as well :)

6. egle

egle Member

thats chuffing cool! I got a couple of raps, and im getting woolen raps in, And im hopping to get a wig and dreadin some of that into my hair :D

But yea, i love that idea of havin a m8s dread in urs,,,, I would have my m8s but his so soo manky before he cut em out,,,dread bugs in em, yuk

7. ArtLoveMusic

yes dont just take anyones random dreads thats for sure...the ones i have are all very special, one was grown especially for me by my step mum, another was my best friends first ever dread which she cut out years ago and had kept but gave to me, one i got married to my clown friend in a pub before i embarked on my last (and current) trip in a ceremony binding us (over a pint) for one year exactly :p haha, and one of the wraps like i said is from hippyfreek and monospheres wedding day, it was in hollys hair and she cut it out and gave it to me the day i left seattle...beautiful woman she is.

your all beautiful, light to you xox

8. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I love you. :D

I dunno, that picture made my day a little brighter.

9. egle

egle Member

yea, Its a cool pik for sure, I gota show ma m8s this forum, such nice dreaded ppl here!

10. ArtLoveMusic

awww knotdirty, thanks :)