Spiral Plug

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by inky-moonshine, Jan 30, 2009.

1. inky-moonshine

inky-moonshine Member

So, had my spiral plug for about a month now and it's completely healed. I don't know exactly what size it is, but I've been toying with the idea of getting a bigger one, so I'm just wondering what everyone thinks. Should I get a bigger one, or does this one look good as it is?
    Thanks;)
    Peace

[​IMG]

2. torilynne52290

torilynne52290 Member

i think it looks good as it is

very nice

3. Arnar

Arnar Member

go a wee bit bigger!

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

it's your ear kid. and you've already gone past the point of it never being able to close again, so do what u like!

5. SlushieMushies

SlushieMushies Member

No that looks like about a 4 right? It WILL close still. I like it

6. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I like it the way it is, but you should do as you like.

I find that slightly gauged piercings look better on younger people than huge ones, and larger looks better on older people. I don't know why. Maybe its something about the carefreeness of youth versus the wisdom and patience that comes with experience.

I would gauge larger when you're a bit older, not because of the permanence but my own aesthetic preference. And of course, this is all just my opinion which isn't really important.

7. tannaleigh

tannaleigh Member

Not true, I had 0g holes and they closed :) and I had to guage again so :p

Anyhoo I think it looks great...but like I said I have 0 plugs in and still think I want to go bigger (but won't for work) its your ear though and should be your own preference.

8. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I was gonna say, thats way to small to never close again, that would close up no issue.

9. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

not necessarily. ik a girl who had 6g or so plugs that she took out like two years ago and they wont close very much at all. they still look like big holes. another friends 4g lobes didnt shrink to much more than 8g.
    its completely different for everyone, there is no rule. it also has a certain amount to do with how gently you stretch (not "guage") your ears. more scar tissue=harder to close up.
    my 5/8" lobes went down to about 0g and no farther, they were damaged though.

anyway, i think that size looks really nice on you inky_moonshine. i have 6g spirals in my second holes and i <3 them. its all up to you, youd look nice with them bigger too.

10. addictedt0chaos

addictedt0chaos Lunar Dreadlocks

11. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Bigger :)
    Looks nice, though

peace,
    sunshine