Spilling My Soul

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Thattgirl21, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Thattgirl21

Thattgirl21 Members

So basically this is how I feel ima try and say this the best way I can I'm 22 and had a few girlfriends nothing serious mostly when I was younger I can honestly say I never had a real relationship before I struggle with some depression low self esteem all dat and I've been single for quite a while I consider myself as a lesbian although I haven't been with a female ina while and feel so inexperienced because I been single so long and I feel like what most people do at at a younger age experimenting and what not idk how to say this but like I'm backed up in the relationship area and haven't really done stuff I have like intimacy problems and opening up like if I did meet somone I would just like push a person away because of the way I feel idk I'm weird

1 person likes this.
  2. lostluvr

lostluvr Members

i do that too..and i too have been single for a long time and have low self esteem and depression..im lonely as fuk lol..but i cant seem to find a girl that i can talk to and connect with..it sux...so just know ur not alone..not that it helps huh..thats how i always feel when people say that to me..

3. Albertha

Albertha Members

dude you're hella young you've still got time to find the right girl. also with the whole pushing away a person could possibly be insecurity issues.... I'm like that all the god damn time, and it's incredibly frustrating because there would be some hot girl that's approaching me, but then I'd be to effen nervous to even respond back so i'll act like I don't even notice her.

the hell is wrong with me :wall: :wall: