Spiders! Spiders! Spiiiders!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by ScrubPuppy, Oct 28, 2014.

1. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

So, last weekend I had a dream that I was taking a shower. When I looked down at the tub, an army of little spiders started floating up around me until they attached themselves to the ceiling. Freaked out, I laid down on the bottom of the tub. When I looked up, they started falling down around me. It was about that time I woke up.

Anyway, later in the day I went to take a nap. I closed my eyes for a little while then opened them, only to see a big brown spider on my pillow, inches from my face. I gave it a flick with my finger and got up. And even later that day, I was in my car and saw a black and yellow spider crawling on my arm. When I tried to knock it off, it hopped onto my chest. I tried again and it hopped onto the door and scurried down to the floor of the car. I never did see it again.

Now, this is the time of year when the spiders come out and start building webs around the yard, so I'm thinking my mind was reminding me to watch out.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i remember all those little spiders from the time i had a boat. up in seatle. waaay back in the mid 70s. i like spiders mostly. but since they're preditors, their presence means their prey is there too, which is maybe not as much fun. spiders are also good to make it rain. maybe that's why there were so many of them up there in the northwest.