spicing things up

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MissSheares30, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Try standing on your head while Hubby takes the picture. :smile:

2. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

I think it’s cool you’re taking the initiative on this. My wife seems to have zero interest to spice anything up.

Kimmiescock likes this.
  3. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Massage oil. Smear it all over both of you and try and hold on to each other

4. Kenwood1

Kenwood1 Members

My wife has a healthy sex appetite, but is fairly vanilla. I've found that a drink relaxes her to talk more about things she would like to try. Also having sexy texting time seems to make talking about those things initially a little easier as most people dont open up as their scared to be judged by their partner. Removing the face to face makes it easier, and then you can move from there. Good luck!

5. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

We've done little sexy scavenger hunts before.. I did one where I kinda left clues around the house to find me and closed all the doors and waited in a room naked wearing just a scarf that hung down over my boobs lol I was sipping my husbands favorite bourbon.. that was a good night

RIJACO, Scharff and Captain Scarlet like this.
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bourbon, eh? So, how much do you remember of the fun???

7. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Haha, I can hold my whiskey sir ;) It was just a 2 finger pour

Scharff likes this.
  8. Scharff

My kind of girl!

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  9. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I could always hang with the guys lol

Scharff likes this.
  10. Scharff

Guys love that trait. For all kinds of reasons as you probably well know!

11. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Of course!

Scharff likes this.
  12. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

Can’t remember where I read this, maybe another thread here, but one I’m going to try with my wife… set a timer for say 10 mins and nothing but kissing while fully naked until the alarm goes off. Looking forward to that!

I am also open to other suggestions.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

You could try a board game. These start off quite tame and get hotter and hotter . Complete with drinks makes a great evenings fun .

upload_2022-6-17_8-23-23.jpeg

Attached Files:

6Sailor9 and DevonHeaven like this.
  14. fatnate

fatnate Senior Member

When my wife takes the lead. Whether it’s dirty talk. A pic. A text. Or physically starts it.

Mirsman likes this.
  15. BandA

BandA Members

Blindfold play has always been a great way of letting go of inhibitions for us. Removing eye contact can make it much easier to relax and feel less self conscious. Also heightens the other senses.

16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

There's countless things couples can do to restore some spark to their relationship. One nice thing I think people should try is making it a date weekend where they rent a jacuzzi suite at a nice motel where the privacy of the hot tub is in the room, then before retiring to the room for some drinks and hot tub fun, go out for a nice dinner and a few drinks somewhere they can feel lucky to be with each other, maybe where others check them out and obviously envy their being together. Maybe the wife dressing up a bit on the slutty side and having other men checking her out makes her feel good and her husband feel lucky to be with her and sparks fly.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Dao700

Dao700 Newbie

I want to spice things up with my girlfriend we have been having great sex and I want to try the swinger lifestyle.but I don’t know how to approach her or get her into it . If anyone has some advice on how to get her into it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Kimmiescock likes this.
  18. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I wish I could offer you some good solid sure fire advice tips on this subject but unfortunately I've failed in that department for my entire life with my exes as well. It would seem a woman is either openminded and encouraged enough to try the alternative lifestyle s or she is not and that is that. There doesn't seem to be any changing their minds on the subject so I say good luck.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

One thing I did once with my first wife that seemed to light a flame was when we were at a buddy of ours tiny apt one night partying and spent the night on his living room floor while he slept on the sofa four feet away, she and I ended up fucking all night right there with him trying to sleep and he watched us a good part of the night. Something about it really was hot .

20. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

I wish I could chat w your husband about the fun that comes from “spicing things up” and letting go of inhibitions. My issue is the exact opposite

6Sailor9 likes this.