Spice Gold vs Real Weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lifelovefun, Aug 5, 2007.

1. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

spice, spike-99, k2, and all other psychoactive legal blends or buds or incenses are good for 1 thing only: to stay clean till your through being drug tested.. They are fun and similar to weed and different brands have different side effects and to a varying degree psychoactive effect, but they all do the same basic same: get you very stoned for an hour or so then make u tired as fuck until the next time you fall asleep or smoke more... also most have a both quick and steep tolerance level.. and as for me, having experimented with many different legal blends definitely respect their place in the drug using culture, even if the common mystery coughs, head aches, and blood pressure increasing side effects make them a definite skip unless the choice is between them and nothing. imo these blends are right on par with schwag or mids or somethin like that... there nice and will produce a pleasant buzz but no matter how much you smoke or how high you get you wont find that somethin that only smokin chronic dank will get you

2. n1tr0801

n1tr0801 Guest

hey man this shit is hard to figure out it took me an hour to get here i hope you get this i got the hook up on pinnapple x spice 25 bucks for 3 grams is the bestplace thus far for spice they have this stuff called popeye spice thats is f***king nuts and the posh for way cheap

3. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

I wonder if it has pain relieving properties like marijuana?

4. momma

momma Guest

In what area did you find it?

5. momma

momma Guest

I know weed is good for some medical problems Spice also is used for some complications that you may be experiencing.

6. momma

momma Guest

ok since we can't provide links on this site and i'm new to this. What area do you reside? Does this site provide you with your own in-box. I know just the place.

7. momma

momma Guest

ok since we can't provide links on this site and i'm new to this. What area do you reside? Does this site provide you with your own in-box. I know just the place

8. momma

momma Guest

Besides Pineapple x this place have popeye, Super spice and Geni.

9. Smark

Smark Member

I got a few free samples from my local headshop in Germany where i got most of my natural stuff from in Germany a few years ago. This was the original stuff before they changed it, if they did theres that many theories about this stuff on the net but it was a nice change from weed and a a good flavour but give me some soft black,red leb or morrocan anyday of the week ;)

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

bollocks!

i'm thinking about buying some because I don't have a source for green atm.